Reviews for Wish upon a Star
Rose.Havenstar chapter 12 . 6/13
Please tell me you'll write more i freaking love it.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
I love it please please wrtite more
wolviegurl chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Great new chapter, more please. I was wondering when more romance will take place between Yvette and Snape?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Love this3 I'm waiting for next chapter3
destined to be me chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story soon. It's SOOOO good and i really really want to read the rest of the story. what you've written so far is amazing. You really are an amazing author. Once again again I'm begging you to work on this story. Please don't lose motivation for it and quit. I look forward to reading the rest when it comes out. :D
area808code chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Was Snapes making up stories when she told Yvette that pet dogs are not permitted in the school. If it is against the rules to have dogs in school, then why is Albus allowing Yvette to keep Orion as her pet? Is it because she is the last line of Slytherine blood that Albus is overlooking the ban on dogs at the school. Who is this woman? Interesting! Excellent chapter.
The Yoshinator chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Snapeykins is rather suspicious of "Orion", it seems. Please update quickly.
The Yoshinator chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Wow. That's a lot of money. Please update soon.
area808code chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Who is Yvette in love with? Is she going to reveal him/her soon? Just curious. I guess Harry does not yet know that Orion is his godfather in dog form. Good chapter.
xfairyjadex chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Love it! It's going to get pretty intense :)
wolviegurl chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Great story, please update again soon.
The Yoshinator chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
Sneaky little Yvette. I wonder if Lupin will tell the other teachers that he saw her outside. Please update quickly.
LeedsDresden chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
So far Im only on chapter 2 and Im already very confused. In chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2 she was 16 about to turn 17 and then within the span of one conversation she went from being 16 to 18. How old is she? Also the spelling and grammar need a LOT of work.
The Yoshinator chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Hmmmmm. Snapykins isn't giving her tortuous detentions. And why didn't she use her maaaaaagical miiiiind powers to sort the storage cabinet?
area808code chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Excellent chapter. Draco and Snape are going to get their just dues. After all, Yvette is the last of the Slytherine blood line. I can't wait. Thanks for the update.