Reviews for Sleeping Jashinist
starseeker89 chapter 34 . 9/15/2013
Loved it and am sending the link to my best girl right now, she is pretty much my Ino to my Sakura and she will flip over this story :D
Person chapter 34 . 8/11/2013
Aww This was really cute! I really enjoyed this story! :3
Guest chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
awwwwwwww! :3
Guest chapter 34 . 4/13/2013
I really loved it and the last line was great clasaic fairy tale ending I thought is was sweet nice job
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
want to read... :3
MurasakiYumenoKuni chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
good job! this story's so cute .
I would have liked to have seen more vulnerable Hidan XD also not evnough details about the smex :D
"don't you want your knife back" LOL even the "rated M for Hidan" made me crack up way more than I should have XD
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 32 . 7/21/2012
i loooooove them. this pairing is my favorite. why cant people see how beautiful of a couple hidan and shika make?
bunniesareninjas chapter 34 . 7/19/2012
No way this is the end? Bulllshit! Oh well xD Might as well stop complaining and just read another story now that this one is complete ._.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 31 . 6/7/2012
hahahaha, love the dad. this brightens my day ) thank you!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 30 . 5/30/2012
well it was hilarious, so props to you and your friend! also, i didn't feel like the kibaxshino relationship was too rushed since with naruto and hidan as friends... well it just seemed fitting. i can't wait for future chappies!

ps. have you ever watched the series firefly?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 29 . 5/24/2012
hahahahahaha, PIE! he made him blood and apple pie with a touch of finger! oh its just too good! how do you come up with this stuff?

and as for the rest, i like the way you have them interact- it's both cute and realistic ) just cant get enough of hidan and the way he goes about getting things done!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 28 . 5/21/2012
brilliant, absolutely fantastic! the knife comment stole the show! and as for the rest of the chapter, i look forward to hidan trying to convince shika to have sex at home! i'm sure it shall be very funny. and now hidan is really part of shika's friend group so his plans for kiba and shino are sure to cause quite a commotion! good work and i cant wait till next time!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
oh noes! shika! be honest! cave shika, cave! give in to the guilt and tell him that she attacked you and forced the kiss! hidan knows she's crazy! hell, i don't even know if he even knows her real name, he only calls her PSYCHO-bitch so i'm pretty sure he's gonna understand!

ahh this chappy is killing me! i need to know whats gonna happen next! is this the build up for the blow up fight?

ps. i cant wait for kiba and shino to get together, i love that pairing! also, will the sand siblings show up?
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
since you are always so timely typically any delays shall be forgiven ;) and the lemon was cute, i thought it was a little rushed, but it was also very fitting for the characters. im still waiting for a psycho-off you know ) maybe that could be in the next chappy when shika confronts tenten about being a bitch and trying to interfere with his and hidan's relationship and then hidan busts in about how he loves shika more and then begins the psycho-off! or something like that... just an idea. anyways, wonderful as always! good luck with your job!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
haha really? i just thought it would be so funny and it would be so ridiculous like everthing else in shika's life. you know, someone should really acknowledge how ridiculous his life is and how well he manages all the crazy things that he has to put up with. like everything hidan does. and tenten. and his parents. and just everything really. also, i am so excited for the next chappy! things are starting to heat up and with the new tenten drama kicking in i have to say im psyched! also, just the way that you write is so perfect for story telling and conveying the feeling of the tone of this story. half the time im laughing just from the way you phrase something and because it lets me picture the scene and the characters in just the right way. well anyways, i'll stop going on and let you go back to your life. till next time!

ps. thanks for the shout out! gotta love those! they always male me feel so special!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »