Reviews for Legato's Happy Place
The Amazing Tsu-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
freaky, cool, and ever cool with my beloved Yaoiness *huggles a Eiri plushie* Anyways, I want to see another chapter please! And what's with the pink fuzzy bunnys? They scare me...
Koyakku chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Kristen: AW!
Molly: *deadpan* How sad. Legato got his pink fluffy bunnies taken away.
Kristen: I SHALL RETURN THEM TO HIM!
Molly: *facepalm* Please no.
Kristen: YES! I shall go into. . . THE ROOM OF NO RETURN!
Molly: Knives is really going to be mad at you.
Kristen: *looks for suit of armor to fend off man-eating plants*
Molly: *facepalm* You weren't even listening to me, were you?
Kristen: Huh?
Molly: U.U Nevermind. Well, EvilVashTSClone, you seem to have made a story that forced the most annoying object in my life to take a permanant vacation inside a plant's stomach. Thanks.
Yami-Garo chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Not the strangest, but yes, up there. Poor Legato, he's one of my fav chars from Trigun... *sniff* Oh well. Good story.
Rage chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
You. You. You may be the creepyest person I know *shudders*
Uozumi chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Yeah, that was pretty strange.

Uozumi
Fireblaze chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
very interesting...personally i thought it was hysterical. The amster of evil and insanity w/bunnies. I LUV IT!
Riku-sama chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
... ... ... ... oh my. ... ... ... ... talk about delusions... ... .. ... that.. was... funny... and ... interesting...?
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Hehehehe... Poor Leggy, no one loves him... Awe...
Merystic chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
roflmao! I actually like Legato but this was just too funny! hehe Love the rules!
Ca Rinoa Toki Moro Lockheart chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Ummmmmm... *sweatdrops* How er, happy... ;
EvilVashTSClone chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
HI ME! LOOK I HAVE YET ANOTHER FIC UP...YEAH FOR ME! PLEASE SOMEONE JUST R/R I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT...PLUS I LIKE HOW I WROTE ABOUT THE FUZZY PINK MAN EATING BUNNY RABBITS..MWA HA HA...I AM SO CRUEL...