Reviews for What Once Was Broken
remusdora chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Perfect one of the best rt stories.
Its good to see remus explaining tonks the reason for which he left and showing her his past that very few knew.
I liked tonks determination about letting remus know that it won't change her decision and she'll love him anyway.
ending was cute.
beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this is a wonderful story! it touched my heart and made me cry till 4 in the morning :( a very well written story, congrats!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
AMAZING! do me a favor and write their entire love story? please?
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awww, Such A Good Story ! I Wish We Could Have Seen Her Parents., Ted And Andromeda's Reactions To Tonk's Pregnancy! Wow! !
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Nice...! Exactly the kind of reaction you would expect Remus would give to Tonks being pregnant!
Faultyfox chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Well that was brilliant but also every single one of your stories read and now I'll just have to wait
... O well at least I didn't have to wait to find out what happened in some of your stories.
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Unbelievable. I love her answer to prove that he wasn't talking to empty air, oh, that raincloud was hilarious. I also like how he showed her his past and how Tonks convinced him to be okay with everything. The only thing that's more fun than a dexterity deprived auror is a pessimistic werewolf.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Holly Chase chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
aww! great story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I have very much enjoyed reading this. I like Remus, maybe more than any other character in HP.
I personally think J.K. Rowling does a much better job of writing male characters, than female. Or maybe that she makes them more loveable.

I like Tonks as well, but I did find her relationship with Remus rather depressing.

If I'm right it only lasts for about a year, in which Remus sulks, leaves, looks 'worse than Harry's ever seen him' etc. Ignoring this, in fanfiction Remus and Tonks is often portrayed as a splendid love affair.

You have not done this at all. Yay! I really love how you have not only brought this relationship so successfully to life, without straying far from cannon, but also portrayed Remus in a very sympathetic light. I really enjoyed reading it.

I hope this review isn't too long.
I am off now to start on JP and the Immortal Icon.
Reading your fiction is a real pleasure.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh my goodness. Such utter fabulousness. And so sad, remus had such a hard life. I' glad he came clean to tonks thoygh. hopefully he'll fill her in on the rest of his life soon. She deserves to know about all the ruckus he caused as a kid. I liked Remus' return. Tonks was perfect, in that she was angry and wouldn't just give in at first. the raincloud was great, she does know how to announce her presencedoesn;t she? Great story, truely fantastic
nathaly chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
i loved it!

you did such a wonderful job

i think i almost cry when i read remus' story

really, really great work :D
Ray chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I haven't reviewed any story before so I'm probably not any good at it but I had to review this - not many stories can rouse any emotions in me. You did a brilliant job.
rlntfan8745 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I don't normally read the ffs where remus leaves tonks in dh, but on a whim I decided to read this, and I was suprised to say the least. You capture remus and tonks' feelings perfectly, and you give us a heart-breaking glimpse into remus' past. Its more than just being cowardly, and even though it is a little bit selfish, Remus is doing this for Tonks. GREAT JOB. Please write another fic for these two!:)
WolfMarauder chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I LOVE this! I really like how you portrayed Tonks as more than a crying mess. Remus had a lot to answer for, and I think you resolved it brilliantly. I enjoyed the bits of back story, especially with Remus' dad. That is something I had never considered. Honestly one of my favorite Remus coming home stories.
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Perfect fic! Poor, stubborn Tonks. I always hated Remus' reaction to learning that she is pregnant, but I guess it is a possible, humanly reaction. I love how he comes back, broken. This is perfect, getting her to the forest where he grew up to show her how his childhood was, to explain her the reasons he left. Very sweet ending too! Perfect!