Reviews for The Legend of Samus: Ridley's Redemption
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
This has been a wonderful journey with your story! I truly loved the way you made the boss fight, and now that I know what your clues were hinting to, I really like how you did it! I'll be goin to see the next story, if it's already posted, right after this review of a wonderful story (with it's well deserved favorite) is given to you.

P.S. I'm writing a Metroid cross that you might enjoy on tthfanfic . org. My author name is HappyWonKinobi and the story's name is Journeys of a Welder (I got that from the fact that you use Ghor's Plasma Beam as a welding tool in Prime 3). I hope you like it and that I can get out the next chapter soon for you and my readers.
Nathen The Protector chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I think you should talk about some of these realities they explore. I personally think that would be cool.
Nathen The Protector chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Wait Green warrior. Wolf with red markings. If I didn't get the references I would have friend an apology letter because that is an obvious reference to TLoZ and Okami.
Nathen The Protector chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Ok very confusing but at the same time interesting. You did better on this then TLoT.
Nathen The Protector chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Ridely. OK I'm totally confused. Thats all I cannot other then that this is a good story. Though I would have to have my friend how likes metroid play TLoS before I could get him to read this.
Nathen The Protector chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sam's A. seems a bit secretive... But anyways I might not be a big fan of metroid but this sounds good. This and the legend of three is going you a far as an author.*sigh* I wish I was a good writer like you or Riverstyx or Goldengriffeness.
Metroidfan chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Really good story, 9.5/10 except that mother brain was on the chozos side, before betraying them, so this would be impossible, but then again it's a fanfiction.
samusaran101 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awesome! :)
sonicx chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
malefor IS the dark master.
Nightshade1712 chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL TO THIS, THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY, ah hmm any way please make sequal to this its a very good story, may I suggest for the next area be from a show Called dragon ball Z its and sci fi/ cartoon show like Naruto, lots of action lots of powerful beings, including lots of powrful villains for the Dark Master to take control of, a good one would be a villain named Cell, he is really REALLY powerful.
BrunetteSamus chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
I love, love, love, loveloveloveloveloveloveLOVE it! This is just awesome! I mean, I love dragons, I love Samus, and I have always secretly loved Ridley (don't judge me). And you have managed to put all three of those together in the most Amazingly well done way! Thank you SO MUCH for your work!
Zanzetkuken chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
If you are going to combine this 'The Watcher at Highpass' eventually...I have no idea what I would say. I might be wondering if I could predict the future, but that would be over quickly.

Anyway, excellent story. I will be waiting for the next portion.
Ancient Dragon writer chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
nice story... a few typing errors hear and there through out the story but other wise good... I am not sure who stole ideas from who but I saw some parts that were VERY similar to parts in Wrath of Hero's.

anyways GET TO THE NEXT ONE ALREADY... I know that this is just the beginning of something far greater... Enjoy this review from a fairly good crossover fan fic writer.
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 15 . 6/15/2012
!THOUGHT ACROSS INTERWEB(and maybe time) ALERT!

im expecting a sequel...
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 14 . 6/15/2012
im edging on Dark Samus for some reason...