Reviews for From the Depths of Atlanta
drippingwithsin chapter 2 . 2/24
Awe, why did ya stop?
Jillian chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I like your writing style, but...did you watch the show? First, Julia lived where she worked. Second, Julia and Charlene were not lesbians. I get fan fiction, but I have a hard time believing you are a true "DW" fan.
Jillian chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Hmmmm
Dixie Belled chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
UPDATE :))) Please.
Sand n' Sable chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I still love the story, you are so good in your writing and descriptions but I was just thinking, Carlene didn't come until the last few seasons of the show. Are you meaning Charlene?
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I think it's good and I love the descriptions of the girl's clothes, I am a bit surprised about Anthony...he talks like Julia does on the show and I only heard him call Julia Ms. maybe in the early days.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Very well done! I can see Anthony and Suzanne arguing like that. Mary Jo trying to be referee just like on the show.. :) You did very well keeping the characters the way they were on the show... Keep up the good work.. :)
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great job! I have been waiting for a new Designing Women for a long time.. Miss Sand n' Sable and I have been the only DW writers for a long time.. It was a good chapter.. I like all the detail you put into Miss Julia.. I've always been more like Mary Jo even though I've wanted to be like Julia since I was about 10 or 11... Good chapter! :) Keep up the good work
Dixie Belled chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
OMG :) I really can not wait until you update this. I love designing women f/f but it's so hard to find. I can't wait to read more!