Reviews for For the Love of a Locket
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh that was eerie. I loved it.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Damn Tom's a tease!
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I love this idea.
Lady Cariad chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
nice story, but it needs a sequel, I wanna know what happens next! XD
Radiioo chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh my gosh.

Please, please, please, please write a sequel!

I would love you for the rest of your life if you wrote a sequel! :D

This is such an amazing idea for a story and I'm surprised I haven't seen any other stories like this.

Great story!
EmiY-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
love it sequel please
sheetamoon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
this is very interesting, I like the feel or it, all very insane giggly. I wonder what you have in store 3
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
PLEASEEEEEE! Write a second part or something...It was a good story. x
coolvampgirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love it cant wait to read what happens next update soon:)
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
i really like this story
founderofatlantis chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I believe that this is a relatively good story. So the only thing im suggesting to you is to expand the story, make of a multi-chapter story cause that would-be a good read. (Not that this isnt but it has much as a multichapter story..) But for a one shot epic.
YoungOne831 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
More, more, more! Please?
Dark.vs.Light-13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hey this is really good! Now is this just a one shot thing or will it have more chapters? I hope it's going to be a multiple chapter fic I can't wait for the next update!
Serenity I. Noir chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow this is what I had in mind when I read Deathly Hallows :D lol you need to continue this for the sake of my sanity dark!Harry is amazing! Although I would really love to see the progress of Harry becoming what he is in this chapter. Can't wait til I see what happens next!

S.I.N.
autumngold chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I like your story and I especially like dark Harry. Unfortunately, I would rather have watched him kill Ron than Hermione, but oh well beggers can't be choosers. Great story!