Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Collectors of Stories chapter 6 . 7/12
Older cloud is such a troll i love him so much
Is this dead
Wolfdemon1999 chapter 22 . 7/7
Can you please add more?
SakuraLuck chapter 22 . 6/28
Damn is right Strife, h̶o̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶
wamure chapter 22 . 6/22
Honestly one of the better stories out there. You've got that simplistic writing style that makes it easier on the eyes and way more enrapturing to read. Cloud seeming human and still powerful as all hell is a nice touch, as not a lot of authors seek to make him NOT an emotionally vacant character of just god strength. So thanks for that.

His and Zack's friendship is also a nice touch. Love that one. You've really just done an all around great job on each of the characters and I appreciate that, dude. You've nailed Yuffie in childish characteristics and Aerith is a great source of wisdom in this fic.

Generally, great job dude. Would love more, especially since you landed on a cliffhanger last second.
Triforce Dragons chapter 22 . 6/6
This is awesome! I love it! All the detail is great. Maybe when Sephiroth mentions a Time matreia, Zack will mention that Cloud will feels that it has been longer for you.
Qem chapter 22 . 5/31
I come back to re-read this story every now and then. I love how engaging and fun every one is and adore watching the way Cloud bamboozles Shinra, with his quirky future-knowing ways.
Storyman09 chapter 22 . 5/24
Is this Fic dead? Because I really hope you return to it, it's an incredible Fic. Probably the best or second best Final Fantasy VII fic I've read (I go back and forth deciding).

-Storyman
Anon chapter 22 . 5/12
I love this story so much! I love how the Shinra based characters are so confused about how Cloud could be doing everything, and I can’t wait until they find out!
Love this!

I especially love your characterization and writing style. I also like how Cloud and Sephiroth thinks here. :D

Anyway. Thanks for sharing!
Von chapter 22 . 5/10
Okay, I’ve re-read this chapter dozens of times and I’ve only just noticed that when Cloud was telling Zack about his comrades, he didn’t mention ‘CS delivery’ - did zack notice?
Arc Emiya chapter 22 . 5/9
Wondering when you'll update this; it's beena great ride and then just stops. I hope you're okay!
anon chapter 22 . 5/1
wow, what an amazing read, thanks so much for sharing this, it's one of the best ff7 fics I've ever read.

i especially like your sense of humor and your portrayal of the characters

sephiroth's inquisitiveness about social behaviour is a nice character trait, you make him a very sympathetic character
KatieForestpelt chapter 22 . 4/22
I love this story so far! Hope you find the inspiration to pick it back up eventually. I know it's harder the longer it's been, but not impossible :) Great job!
This is wonderful.