Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
k123 chapter 21 . 8/2
This fic is so great! I love that you brought in Nanaki, Vincent, and Yuffie, because a lot of time travel fics often put those characters to the side, and you incorporated them so perfectly :).

I'm so happy Cloud and Sephiroth are finally interacting in a casual setting, and Zack is so adorable and overprotective. Thanks for writing!
Loveoflife chapter 21 . 8/2
honestly i just adore this chapter. especially the ending. i hope you write a lot more interaction between cloud and sepiroth. even some between terrorist cloud and sepiroth but this is just. i dont know what to say i have always loved this fic since i found it and while i have read some fics with sepiroths that i feel is not ooc this one just hits the mark for me i love you 3
OldFriend chapter 21 . 7/26
Absolutely fantastic fic!
For now I read plenty of top fics on FFN, esama included, I must admit, yours the best for numerous reasons: first, it's not sad - a lot of FF7 ffs are heartbreakin&angsty, and the sad enging is somewhat canon nowadays, a few fics even outmatched the canon for amount of mj character deaths! Second, good writing! No, srsly, I finished readin your story in 3 days, it's light-styled but also contains lots of sub-plottings with little tips for readers to solve, and the main plot is also very interesting: it's hard, for some authors, to write interesting fanfiction stories with adventure because we already know whole canon plot - no mystery to resolve, but you somehow managed to create history within history: Zack's feelings, Rufus'es plotting, the aura of espionage in shinra, a chapter about Reeve's robot was perfect: I had a feeling that he's actually the main character of that chapter showed from different angles. Even without ending, this story will remain in top10 of charts, I hope.

Nevertheless, in all the fuss about the Terrorist's identity, why don't they simply run DNA test? For Cloud, due to his mako-blood, it could be safe, but for your heroes to simply forget about this? Now, I wonder how Zack would manage to take a sample from Cloud with his needlephobia, may be a little filler?

Thanks for your contribution to FF7 fandom,
sincerely,
OldFriend.
Alyss Penedo chapter 21 . 7/17
Oh my GOD. This is beautiful XP It's woefully difficult to find any sort of intelligently written fic for games that don't jump into impossibly convoluted conspiracy theories or something, but this pulls it off wonderfully without all the readers having to wait for the ending to understand any of what's going on and still builds up tension nicely coupled with bits of humor and THIS NEEDS TO BE CONTINUED. Is this dead? Gods I hope it's not.
wereallmadherealice chapter 21 . 7/13
I just finished reading this, and I must say, this is utterly brilliant! Your writing is witty, fun and great pleasure to read.
You have improved greatly since the first chapters, and I'm not sure how I didn't find this story sooner.
Anyways, thank you very much for sharing it! It's definitely one of my favourites now.
I look forward to an update, no matter when that might be. And I also anticipate reading anything else you may write, of you ever decide to post something more. Truly, a very inventive and inspiring piece. Thanks!
Wynter Spite chapter 21 . 7/12
Okay, this is awesome. I loved that last bit, with Sephiroth asking questions and Cloud answering them. I can't help but think it's cute, and that they would be very good friends. I look forward to future chapters.
TheChampionOfLight chapter 1 . 7/12
more plz
lovelycrazy chapter 21 . 6/23
whoa, i didn't notice i've been sitting in front of my computer for hours reading this from chapter 1 to 21! i can see you've put things into a lot of consideration here. i can't wait for the next chapter already. see you 22! may your muse always be with you
Jillian Bowes chapter 21 . 6/25
Wow. This fic is amazing. There aren't enough that stay so true to the series. It's like what I'm reading is canon. I see it hasn't been updated in awhile, but after reading your profile, I'm certain we haven't seen the end of this story. I'm very excited to see what happens next. Excellent work!
Freefan1412 chapter 21 . 6/23
This was interesting. Not much happening action or plot wise, but who cares. I'm all for great character interaction! I find it hilarious that Cloud equated Sephiroth's inquisitive nature to two children. That says a lot. xd
I wonder how this is going to continue and, for that matter, how long Cloud's ruse is still going to last. Nero articulated it quite nicely a chapter or so back: everyone knows except Shinra. And Shinra has the Turks. It's gonna blow, the question is how. With much drama and literal explosions or some side effects or from the untrustworthy sources of adversaries? In a by-the-way way? On accident? For that matter, who are the adversaries going to be in the near future? I'm guessing Avalance-mad-scientist branch, though since that is really more blind guessing than anything since I never played the game(s). xd I'm definitely looking forward to more Cloud and Zack friendship stuff, though, since their's is...um, can a friendship be described as 'cool' or 'awesome' or 'adorable'?
In any case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :) Keep up the great work!

PS. Thank you so much for keeping the pairings (besides canon Aerith/Zack) out of this!
Nano111Desu chapter 21 . 6/21
This is all kinds of awesome :) Looking forward to an update
I want so much more of this story. Please return to it, and continue writing!
Bob chapter 21 . 6/17
Uuuupdate plleeeeaaasse!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 21 . 6/9
fantastic! update soon!
DigiPokeNinjaDragon Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/9
I have the urge to make a DBZ reference, so I'm just gonna say it. Cloud's gone Super Saiyan!
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »