Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Lyrapan6886 chapter 22 . 9/21
This is a great story! I can't wait to see more.
Lunar Loon chapter 22 . 9/19
I really hope that you are on a really long hiatus or forgot your password or have a life or or or I don't know. but I just wanted to let you know that I love your work and I will happily wait till you update wether that takes months or years

Peace
Loony
zegirlthatlikeslongstories chapter 4 . 9/17
That sounds an awful lot like game mechanics to me.
I see what you did there.
Gafgar chapter 22 . 9/7
Fascinating story. Hopefully updates will continue, as the narrative seems to be approaching a dramatic turn now.
Gogglegirl chapter 22 . 9/6
This story is utterly amazing! :D
Gogglegirl chapter 4 . 9/6
Haha, nice reference to game mechanics at the end of this chapter!
waiting chapter 21 . 8/24
no matter how many times I read this I still find it so entertaining.
I really love this story!
I wish I could favourite it over and over again
Vyaltas chapter 17 . 8/22
p
Von chapter 5 . 8/7
I would love to know if there's an official reason for the ability of 'just taking stuff/being given stuff' mentioned in this chapter. I loved it and think it's hilarious but is it just a wink to the game or is it something like the Planet influencing people to help him or something of his own self?
I just love an awkward Sephiroth. It's extremely amusing.
LaserLightCannon chapter 22 . 8/2
...He's going to finally tell Zack, huh? Please keep a secret Zack...On another note, I love your story! The next chapter's going to be great!
Lunar Loon chapter 22 . 7/28
A cliff hanger and since you probably have a life us poor mortal readers will have to live on with out your divine blessing of the next chapter

I am saddened by this

Your work is exquisite

Are you an actual author for your job?
mabidiso chapter 10 . 7/28
Did I ever leave a review for this chapter in particular? Guess I'll find out...Besides Cloud pwning every last Shinraite by torture via Cait Sith, this chapter absolutely belongs to Reeve and Sephiroth. I found them so ridiculously endearing. There's Sephiroth trying his damnedest to process the meanings of quaint human rituals and communications and customs without his two best buds on hand to interpret, and then there's Reeve with his empathy and note to self to try to help the general. The tastiest topping is the tables turned with Sephiroth actually feelings compelled to participate in a human ritual and give Reeve comfort at the demise of Cait Sith. LOVE IT!
Wraith chapter 22 . 7/9
Love it, update?
So good! I can't wait for the next chapter with Genesis's grand entrance :) and Zack was soooooclose to finding out the truth!
1,512 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »