Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Talkloud chapter 1 . 9/15
I noticed that the review that said the story is now on A03 with an extra chapter has been pushed down to the second page, so here’s me saying, “Go check out this supercool story on A03!”
SirchSidhe chapter 22 . 8/20
This story was brilliant. I loved the characters: Reno is fantastic; clueless Sephiroth is masterfully done. Cloud's personality is great. It's very funny imagining him traveling with Vincet and Nanaki, in near silence, making Tseng lose his mind. I really like fix-it stories where Cloud takes a creative approach to the task; this story is a great example. Thanks for sharing it.
Aki0Storyteller0 chapter 22 . 6/10
One of my favorite fanfics and it’s been seven years since it’s seen an update. I really was hoping that I’d get to see what happens after this point, but I don’t know if it story will ever see anything else added. That thought makes me sad. This story has had me stay up for hours passed when I planned to go to bed just to read and there are so many good lines and moments that make one laugh.
PSYCongroo chapter 22 . 1/25
Por supuesto que no estaba completo, verdad?. Uno de los pocos fics no Yaoi de Ff7 y no está completo.
Aunque me pareció estraño que Cloud el cual dice tener 26 años no mencioné tener novia o algo así, de hecho casi no se menciona a Tita tampoco.
PSYCongroo chapter 10 . 1/23
Este capítulo fue tan gracioso .
PSYCongroo chapter 4 . 1/22
"I used to…just waltz right into people's homes and take their stuff and nobody batted an eyelash. I could walk out with gil and potions and weapons and no one ever said anything. Half the time I never even had to do that. I'd just go talk to someone and they'd empty their pockets and give me stuff." He shoved his hands in his pockets. "I consider it improvement that I pay for things now and kill monsters for money instead of just taking it."
Hahahaha.
PSYCongroo chapter 1 . 1/22
Esto se ve muy interesante, solo rezo para que no sea un fic Yaoi.
FireFox2590 chapter 22 . 12/19/2021
I really want to read more of this but there isn't any! Dang ~
Sebine chapter 7 . 11/26/2021
The bloody birds think he's one of them
flameswallower chapter 22 . 7/9/2021
This story is too good to be true, the more times I read it, the more I realize how much effort you've put into the plot, world building and characterization. This is my favorite ff7 fic ever.

I feel like traveling to the future to see if the story will be continued again XD. Wonder what Cloud's plans for Shinra are, and how he's gonna deal with Hojo and Fuhito without walking into a trap, will Jenova-induced telepathy guide him to locate the scientists?
kaliaje chapter 13 . 6/1/2021
gooey tonberry is such a hilarious reference
jtscores chapter 22 . 5/5/2021
Damn, the whole story was great, but it was just about to get even greater. It was a fun read and I’m glad I found it
SkyWorthy chapter 22 . 1/28/2021
Still one of my favorites 3
Auren02 chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Oh no. Did he just get brother-zoned both ways? What have you done? What are the ships now?
Uday Sra chapter 22 . 11/2/2020