Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
MikeMystery chapter 22 . 9/14
Great story so far and finally a confirmation what Cloud wants with all the Chocobo. Not that someone who has played the game hasn't guessed.

Hope you will pick up the story again, because I want more Chocobo action (and Treasure Princess :))

Best regards,
Mike
Fan chapter 22 . 9/8
This is such an awesome fic! Really well written and a new way of handling time travel. I just recently found your fanfic and I'm so excited for a new chapter. I really hope you didn't give up on this story. Please keep going its an awesome story.
Dave chapter 22 . 9/8
I went onto ffnet in 2018 just to reread this story rip
SkyrimEmpress chapter 22 . 8/19
Please don’t tell this awesome story is dead! This is too good to end now!
Reaper7 chapter 22 . 8/11
Damn is right! It's been three years!
Please consider updating. I like how things are going.
screwygirl chapter 22 . 8/7
I love the flow of the writing, and the interaction between characters made me smile so many times. I hope, someday, you will return and finish the story. When I didn't see a "Next" button, I yelled "Nooooo!" My roomies gave me an odd look.
Rizza Harley chapter 1 . 7/31
seeing original strife's records hurt even me i couldnt read the respondent answers so i skipped jfc
Shieldage chapter 22 . 7/27
Great stuff. characters carry their voices well. Nice use of healing water. Heh, does Genesis have one wing or two after healing? Fun chaos. Enjoyable view of sephiroth's mind. Good overview of the series.

Darn, the narration skipped over the Lucretia meeting - no major worries there as most fanfic authors tend to... hmm, I definitely need to play through that section or watch it on YouTube, probably a good reason that's the trend. Am somewhat assuming the letter cloud sent was to her.

Fun having avalanche and the Turks facing off against each other while Weiss and Nero keep their heads down. Minerva and Loveless are well described.
angelslaugh chapter 22 . 7/25
I hope this gets continued! I really enjoy it!
Collectors of Stories chapter 6 . 7/12
Older cloud is such a troll i love him so much
Is this dead
Wolfdemon1999 chapter 22 . 7/7
Can you please add more?
SakuraLuck chapter 22 . 6/28
Damn is right Strife, h̶o̶t̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶
wamure chapter 22 . 6/22
Honestly one of the better stories out there. You've got that simplistic writing style that makes it easier on the eyes and way more enrapturing to read. Cloud seeming human and still powerful as all hell is a nice touch, as not a lot of authors seek to make him NOT an emotionally vacant character of just god strength. So thanks for that.

His and Zack's friendship is also a nice touch. Love that one. You've really just done an all around great job on each of the characters and I appreciate that, dude. You've nailed Yuffie in childish characteristics and Aerith is a great source of wisdom in this fic.

Generally, great job dude. Would love more, especially since you landed on a cliffhanger last second.
Triforce Dragons chapter 22 . 6/6
This is awesome! I love it! All the detail is great. Maybe when Sephiroth mentions a Time matreia, Zack will mention that Cloud will feels that it has been longer for you.
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »