Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
lovelycrazy chapter 21 . 6/23
whoa, i didn't notice i've been sitting in front of my computer for hours reading this from chapter 1 to 21! i can see you've put things into a lot of consideration here. i can't wait for the next chapter already. see you 22! may your muse always be with you
Jillian Bowes chapter 21 . 6/25
Wow. This fic is amazing. There aren't enough that stay so true to the series. It's like what I'm reading is canon. I see it hasn't been updated in awhile, but after reading your profile, I'm certain we haven't seen the end of this story. I'm very excited to see what happens next. Excellent work!
Freefan1412 chapter 21 . 6/23
This was interesting. Not much happening action or plot wise, but who cares. I'm all for great character interaction! I find it hilarious that Cloud equated Sephiroth's inquisitive nature to two children. That says a lot. xd
I wonder how this is going to continue and, for that matter, how long Cloud's ruse is still going to last. Nero articulated it quite nicely a chapter or so back: everyone knows except Shinra. And Shinra has the Turks. It's gonna blow, the question is how. With much drama and literal explosions or some side effects or from the untrustworthy sources of adversaries? In a by-the-way way? On accident? For that matter, who are the adversaries going to be in the near future? I'm guessing Avalance-mad-scientist branch, though since that is really more blind guessing than anything since I never played the game(s). xd I'm definitely looking forward to more Cloud and Zack friendship stuff, though, since their's is...um, can a friendship be described as 'cool' or 'awesome' or 'adorable'?
In any case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :) Keep up the great work!

PS. Thank you so much for keeping the pairings (besides canon Aerith/Zack) out of this!
Nano111Desu chapter 21 . 6/21
This is all kinds of awesome :) Looking forward to an update
I want so much more of this story. Please return to it, and continue writing!
Bob chapter 21 . 6/17
Uuuupdate plleeeeaaasse!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 21 . 6/9
fantastic! update soon!
DigiPokeNinjaDragon Fangirl chapter 12 . 6/9
I have the urge to make a DBZ reference, so I'm just gonna say it. Cloud's gone Super Saiyan!
Iced-gems chapter 21 . 6/5
Really enjoyed your story so far. Looking forward to more. I'm really enjoying your build up of each character, they are all very engaging. Loving the Sephiroth, Cloud and Zachary interaction at the end!
Brenden chapter 21 . 6/4
goodwork
Freefan1412 chapter 6 . 6/6
"And honestly, he hadn't fallen to pieces in years." With such a statement, is it that much a surprise that future Vincent was cautious? 'Not fallen to pieces in years.' The fact that Cloud even has to stress something like that...
kellie1999 chapter 21 . 6/4
Poor poor Zack.

I love how you had explained Loveless and showed Cloud's wisdom! I can't wait for the next chapter, assuming that you are continuing it.
jenjen14 chapter 21 . 5/27
Thank you for this fic, I loved reading this!
1sunfun chapter 21 . 5/26