Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Azera-v chapter 22 . 9/25
Really big shame if left us at a cliffy.
Azera-v chapter 16 . 9/25
Loving this.
Ali020 chapter 1 . 8/8
To everyone commenting on it not updating, chapter 23 was updated as of July 2019 on their AO3 account under the same username (it says as much on their fanfic profile if you scroll down). Dont know if they'll ever update again, but either way, just thought I'd let y'all knowStay safe everyone!
FantasyHearts818 chapter 22 . 8/4
It's been 5 years and I still cannot get over this cliff hanger that was left for us!
Pgx27 chapter 22 . 6/29
No! Not when he was going to tell Zack everything!
AliceKayMaybe chapter 22 . 6/10
Nooooooooooo! Why did I start reading this? It’s really great but it was updated so long ago
Either way, I’m still glad I decided to read this. I hope you’ll continue it but even if you don’t it was really fun to read!
Amnesia777 chapter 10 . 6/4
I love how socially awkward Sephiroth is, lol
Reycho chapter 2 . 5/3
Hmmm, jumping the gun a bit don't you thin? Rufus' guess was remarkably accurate!
Astokes chapter 22 . 5/1
This is such a great story I am hooked. I hope this isn’t discontinued. I also hope you are in good health maybe with FF7 remake you will be inclined to continue. Thank you for your story.
doubledamn chapter 22 . 4/17
New copy or healed Genesis Original?
HNovion chapter 22 . 4/15
More please...T_T
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 22 . 4/12
Glad to see this updated. Been playing the new remake and i have to say i hope that it inspires you to write more as i love the story, and i can totally see sassy Cloud from the remake in this version of Cloud
tdfscs chapter 22 . 3/15
This was one of the best reads I’ve had for a while
Albertastein chapter 22 . 2/21
Cool! I love this.
Akuma-Heika chapter 22 . 1/25
So sad this died. Hope you are doing well.
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »