Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Anon chapter 22 . 5/12
I love this story so much! I love how the Shinra based characters are so confused about how Cloud could be doing everything, and I can’t wait until they find out!
Love this!

I especially love your characterization and writing style. I also like how Cloud and Sephiroth thinks here. :D

Anyway. Thanks for sharing!
Von chapter 22 . 5/10
Okay, I’ve re-read this chapter dozens of times and I’ve only just noticed that when Cloud was telling Zack about his comrades, he didn’t mention ‘CS delivery’ - did zack notice?
Arc Emiya chapter 22 . 5/9
Wondering when you'll update this; it's beena great ride and then just stops. I hope you're okay!
anon chapter 22 . 5/1
wow, what an amazing read, thanks so much for sharing this, it's one of the best ff7 fics I've ever read.

i especially like your sense of humor and your portrayal of the characters

sephiroth's inquisitiveness about social behaviour is a nice character trait, you make him a very sympathetic character
KatieForestpelt chapter 22 . 4/22
I love this story so far! Hope you find the inspiration to pick it back up eventually. I know it's harder the longer it's been, but not impossible :) Great job!
This is wonderful.
bleedingangel95 chapter 22 . 4/6
Holy shit! this is really good!

Well Genesis has really bad timing 0.o

What I'm curious about is that if learning that clouds been lying to him and that he's actually CS delivery would push Zack over the edge like what happened to sephiroth?

Also Sephiroth coming to the conclusion that time magic is possibly involved with clouds strangeness just reminds you that he didn't become the general for nothing 0.0
Cellobratelife chapter 22 . 3/21
This is such a cruel cliffhanger to leave off on
ShaiGar chapter 22 . 3/21
what everyone else has said. great, keep coming back, wish you'd continue it.
kali chapter 22 . 3/8
I read this while it was still being updated... hope springs eternal. XD A thought that popped up on rereading was... why *are* Cloud's answers so dumb? Or rather, when Sephiroth asked him how he failed the Psychology or whatever exams before, I'd assumed from Cloud's answer that he thought he answered the questions in a reasonable way that was just not what the instructors could follow, not that he knew he answered in a totally braindead way. I wonder what he was remembering? And is the entire rest of the writeup on his personality based on a misunderstanding when he was really just shy or something? Or did he change that much between when that was written and when he fell in with Zack?

Also... THANKS FOR NOTHING, GENESIS.
Thor chapter 22 . 2/14
I go back to this fanfic every 6 months or so for a re-read because it's one of my absolute favorites and never fails to make me laugh or grin. Thank you so much for the time and effort you've put into this.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 22 . 1/31
Nooooo! Don't stop there! Please please please tell what happens next! This story is so AWESOME! Please say that you at least plan on continuing at some point, right? Get that Real World butts in when we don't want it and things get busy. Still is an awesome story and I hope there's a good chance of you coming back to keep it going and possibly finish the epic tale of epicness!
dialNforNinja chapter 10 . 1/27
Sanephiroth is such a colossal neeerrrd. I love it.
Xahn777 chapter 22 . 1/24
Damn has it been two years since this last updated? It doesn't feel that long. I hope you can find time to come back to it it's definitely the best FF7 story on the site.
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »