Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
ghostintheair chapter 22 . 7/9
This story is too good to be true, the more times I read it, the more I realize how much effort you've put into the plot, world building and characterization. This is my favorite ff7 fic ever.

I feel like traveling to the future to see if the story will be continued again XD. Wonder what Cloud's plans for Shinra are, and how he's gonna deal with Hojo and Fuhito without walking into a trap, will Jenova-induced telepathy guide him to locate the scientists?
kaliaje chapter 13 . 6/1
gooey tonberry is such a hilarious reference
jtscores chapter 22 . 5/5
Damn, the whole story was great, but it was just about to get even greater. It was a fun read and I’m glad I found it
SkyWorthy chapter 22 . 1/28
Still one of my favorites 3
Auren02 chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh no. Did he just get brother-zoned both ways? What have you done? What are the ships now?
Uday Sra chapter 22 . 11/2/2020
Awesome
Azera-v chapter 22 . 9/25/2020
Really big shame if left us at a cliffy.
Azera-v chapter 16 . 9/25/2020
Loving this.
komorebi7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2020
To everyone commenting on it not updating, chapter 23 was updated as of July 2019 on their AO3 account under the same username (it says as much on their fanfic profile if you scroll down). Dont know if they'll ever update again, but either way, just thought I'd let y'all knowStay safe everyone!
FantasyHearts818 chapter 22 . 8/4/2020
It's been 5 years and I still cannot get over this cliff hanger that was left for us!
Pgx27 chapter 22 . 6/29/2020
No! Not when he was going to tell Zack everything!
AliceKayMaybe chapter 22 . 6/10/2020
Nooooooooooo! Why did I start reading this? It’s really great but it was updated so long ago
Either way, I’m still glad I decided to read this. I hope you’ll continue it but even if you don’t it was really fun to read!
Amnesia777 chapter 10 . 6/4/2020
I love how socially awkward Sephiroth is, lol
Reycho chapter 2 . 5/3/2020
Hmmm, jumping the gun a bit don't you thin? Rufus' guess was remarkably accurate!
Astokes chapter 22 . 5/1/2020
This is such a great story I am hooked. I hope this isn’t discontinued. I also hope you are in good health maybe with FF7 remake you will be inclined to continue. Thank you for your story.
1,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »