Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Marikalay chapter 22 . 11/16
I sank right into this one, excellent work. I actually cried a little when I hit the last available chapter and I look forward to the day that you find your way back to it.
holyscythe chapter 22 . 11/10
i really love this story can you please make more chapters.
i am a new fan of this masterpiece, i read this all the way throu in one night. i took minimun 7 hours.
do have a nice day.
from a new fan.
:D
Cum chapter 22 . 11/5
Hi I am a Chinese fan of work is so great! Would you allow me to translate it into Chinese and reblog it on a Chinese fan website called , to share it with FF7 fans in China? I'll mention your name and original link, then give you my blog's credit will remain yours.
Just loving this fiction and it's awesome, r eally want to show them your fascinating work!
Please contact me through my email : ()
Looking forward to your reply :D
Jarenth chapter 22 . 11/3
I just rediscovered this story when the phrase "gooey tonberry" wandered through my mind in search of something to connect to. I enjoyed it just as much this time as I remembered; thank you so much for writing it. D
KatieForestpelt chapter 1 . 11/3
This story looks amazing and I'd love to read it, but not if it's never going to be updated again (it's happened too many times and only ends in heartbreak)! Do you plan on continuing? If so, I can tell that this is a fic that would consume my life for several days.

Hope you are doing well!

Forest
Touhou is Life chapter 22 . 10/25
F to pay respects
Just A Reader chapter 22 . 9/20
Patiently waiting for the next chapter... if it comes. The scenario of the story was well thought out and I think you took great care to plan this all out. Would be a shame if you stopped. Thanks!
Zlatka chapter 22 . 9/20
Thank you for your story, I really enjoy it :)
SeanS chapter 22 . 9/19
Forgot how good this story is. Just finished re-reading it, such a greatg blend of humor and seriousness. Most writers always portray Cloud out of character but you do a great job keeping him true to form. Eager to read how this interaction with Genesis, Cloud and Zack ends up.
kuchiyose chapter 22 . 9/15
this was good, i marathon read it
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 9/2
Interesting.
V01dSw0rd chapter 16 . 8/26
'The bid of curiosity in Lord Kisaragi's curiosity turned to amusement'
The second use of curiosity should be written as FACE.

PLEASE UPDATE!
This story is AWESOME!
MrTicklesMMM chapter 22 . 7/29
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for this.
charm13insomnia chapter 22 . 7/11
great fic really loved reading hope this story is still operational and will be continued
writerdragonfly chapter 22 . 7/7
Holy crap do I adore this. Hope you're still working on it, but even if you're not, excellent work here.
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »