Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
jenjen14 chapter 21 . 5/27
Thank you for this fic, I loved reading this!
1sunfun chapter 21 . 5/26
Nice.
Adam-1D chapter 21 . 5/22
I. Love. This.
An Anonymoose chapter 21 . 5/10
Surprisingly good. Update sometime this year please.
Karmic Acumen chapter 21 . 5/10
I just honestly hope you don't contrive things for Cloud to somehow be taken down by whatever or whoever Hojo sends after him once he breaks off from Sephiroth and Zack (though hopefully it doesn't happen). Given how the Turks mentioned an as yet unlocated Hojo facility I have this nagging fear that you'll make it so that he's somehow taken down and abducted because he doesn't have his sword with him.

I'm probably letting my mind wander too far, especially since the story so far doesn't read like it's been written by an author who would ignore the existence of Ribbon and how Cloud has already essentially run circles around the best Shinra has to offer. But I'm mentioning it anyway because something like that is the one thing that would put me off this story and I've seen more than a few do-over stories where Cloud is nerfed so badly that it's not even funny. Like the one where Ribbon protects cloud from the worst of the effects of Hojo's experiments with time travel but somehow didn't prevent him from being summarily taken down by means of drug shots, lol.

:P
Tirian chapter 21 . 5/6
Terrorism & Anarchy is so great. I love it.
kooseoroogoo chapter 16 . 5/2
Did make no sense why is clue not in smahs bros
nubscrub chapter 15 . 5/2
I dedn palyb thee gm so what is shenra
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 20 . 5/3
Man, you haven't updated in so long. You're not gonna quite writing this fic are you?! That would be really sad cause it's such a good one... Anyway I'll wait for it to continue as long as I have to, just don't forget how many people love what you have written.
Keimichi chapter 20 . 5/1
(Ha, sorry my iPad submitted my review before I could finish!)

But yes. Definitely has inspired me to keep writing my own story, and hopefully will pick my own up.

Thank you very much for creating this wonder, and I can't wait to see the rest of your brilliant plot unfold, and see how your awesome characterization of the characters will react when each side faces off against the other.

Good work, and hopefully you'll update soon.
Keimichi chapter 21 . 5/1
I haven't had the chance to leave a review yesterday, but I couldn't resist coming to say something about this wonderful gem I've found here.

While it's true that don't usually venture out of my one selected fandoms, I must still say that this is one of the best fan fictions I've read. You got a well controlled pace, along with a good plot, and a very varied range of intelligent insightful characters. I must say I am someone who enjoys reading psychological warfares in stories, and this one was just wonderfully done. Plus, the amount of humor as well as sassy conversations between smart people is just brilliant.

I must say that your story is an inspiration, and has definitely sparked a few inspirations for my own (planned out but too lazy to finish, but ongoing
knifeandko chapter 21 . 5/1
This story is glorious, simply glorious! Can't really say more.
XxKumottaSoraxX chapter 1 . 4/19
I love this fanfic, so much I love the way the plot is going! Please update soon!
shelwyn chapter 21 . 4/13
Noo nooo what a horrible cliff hanger answer the question noooooo. Noooooo I wanted to keep going it was at such a good moment Nooo. What a way to end a story. Well thanks for the story it was nice getting to know you.
A mook chapter 4 . 4/6
This fanfic is too much fun. While things appear to fall into place far too easily(that may be attributed to Cloud having fore-knowledge of the future, and being the Planets star child), your usage of pitting the characters' personalities against eachother, making what is clearly obvious questionable because the occurances are incredible, and retaining the gameplay like quality in the paragraphs makes this fic a gem amongst ffvii timetravel stories, in my opinion. I also adore the dialogue-man, the quips and counters are hilarious! Uh, please finish this! Thanks!
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »