Reviews for Terrorism & Anarchy
Guest chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
Yay! A new update! I love this Story. Its a different way to look a the time travel idea. And I like how you make it seem so realistic. Just one question, where's the rest of Cloud's goup? Did I miss a parting of ways somewhere? Or are you going to cover that in the next chapter? Thanks again for the update!
Wish Porter chapter 21 . 12/15/2014
This story is absolutely fantastic! I feel like Cloud is very in character, and I like your Zack and Sephiroth. Honestly, I prefer your story to canon FFVII so far. Keep up the good work!
Bespectacled Cat chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Hahaha. Zack.. I can just imagine his discomfort. Though, I am a bit worried now. How different does Cloud seem now to Zack? And who would've known that Cloud and Sephiroth would ever have a conversation like this? (And that I would enjoy it?!) I am VERY interested in seeing it continue. I am anxiously awaiting its continuation, as always! Thank you so much for your hard work. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
I'm going to freak if you don't hurry up its been like two weeks and its killing me!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
jajajaajaajaja cool more poor zack XD
Polished Silver chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
i like this chapter seph, he kind of endearing with being socially stumped. Can't wait to see the rest/aftermath of this meeting.
Ikurus chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
This is absolutely brilliant.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
careless7 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
It's good there's no blood bath between Cloud and Sephiroth. Can't wait to read another chapters!
thank you chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
you are an amazing writer, i loved this chapter,it was worth the wait
kyuubi'smasamune chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
actually i wonder if there is a connection between the play's main characters, and the three characters watching the play? I also noted yuffie's mentioning of the enemy skill as the bad guy but cloud is the one who seems to be a manifestation of that materia. Or am I thinking too much?
Reading4soul chapter 21 . 12/8/2014
Intriguing conversation between Cloud and Sephiroth and funny as a bonus. Also, once again you're brilliant in illustrating Sephiroth's possible thought process on social norms. No wonder he snapped, if you have to overthink everything that much. ;) It was lovely!
alpha Jade Hunter chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
I love this story! It is awesome, the way you develop the characters and relationships is hilarious. I particularly liked the exchange at the end of this chapter… they could be friends! ;)
aimdiscordhotma chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Yay! New chapter! I have been reading it steadily for years, and I love these. This one seemed especially pleasant since it just detailed the outing and hilarious behavior of some of our favorite characters. Lol.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Your writing another chapter right? I think I might have a heart attack if you don't this is the best thing I've ever read! Lol but seriously you can't leave me hanging like that or people might get hurt
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
haha amazing story! I love how you wove humor, action and canon together. I greatly enjoy it and can't wait for the update!

Yasha's Sis