Reviews for Astrolabe
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 4/16
Was drawn here after reading your other fic. I love how you did the notice from Kid! It's almost inconceivable how well reasoned it is- the thought it must have required for you to reverse engineer the notice! Nice work. And it was very comical, the reference to fishes for this particular steal. And the multi-coloured roses! Sounds really like Hakuba to do that. Thanks for sharing!
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
XDD Could Kid get any more annoying?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Apparently withstood the fishes somehow. Hah, fake wall. Heh, hoyay becomes actual kissing, although it was /useful/ distracting kissing. Dammit, you two. Hakuba played that one pretty well, too. At least he always gives the stuff back; I hope he took care to put the antique in a safe waterproof bag.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Thanks for another excellent bit of work, Jo! Figures that Saguru would collect something like astrolabes (nifty little gadgets!). Loved all the planning and preparation he did (even fish) only to have Kid get away with barely a hitch. And of course, LOVE the fact that Kid got to steal a kiss from Saguru, even if it was only to help him escape. _
Nightpounce chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This one was a lot of fun

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share this with us :3 I love the way you write the interaction between all the DC boys and you always seem to have fun writing Kaito and Saguru.

Loved the image of Saguru being so revved and ready to run and then getting grabbed from behind. Kaito dissapearing under the water was a nice touch at the end - make Saguru wonder if he was right or not since he came through all the fish

Full of love for your writing as usual