Reviews for Forgive Me
RedDwarfFanatic chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
I love this story - I felt so sorry for Desi when Wade died. Please update!
Teejay chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I jus read the whole thing and cuuuute! U are doing great keep up the good work! I hope u have not gave up on this.
ghj chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Ugh so beautifully written and Im dying for more! Ever thought about writing screenplays? ;) youre awfully tasteful and creative.
ghj chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Hooray, I'm so excited! Cannot wait :)
ghj chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Finally a GOOD Wade/OC story AND YOURE NOT EVEN POSTING ANYMORE?! :( you should update this, Wade is too adorable not to have a story. Also, youre so on point with his character. :)
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Wow this story is amazing. I love all you've done so far. You have truly drawn me into your story. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more!
Questionably Addictive chapter 12 . 6/2/2012
I'm loving this story so much. :3 I will cry at the end, because I know what's going to happen. D: Well done, I look forward to more chapters! :3
butterdean chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
thank you for updating! its very entertaining and i like to read what you have to write
butterdean chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
well done! cant wait to read more~
Questionably Addictive chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Well done. This is exactly what I need after a four day fieldcraft Easter weekend with the Army Cadets. Please don't keep us waitin' too long for the next chapter...! :-)
Eternal Serenity.-7 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Great job! Keep it up :) can't wait to read more
FM chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
You're doing a really great job here. A very interesting point of view. I'm a fan. Keep up the good work.
Questionably Addictive chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Loving this story. Come on, chapter 9...
alexandra-182 chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
I just started reading this today and I love it! Chapter 1 hooked me and I wasn't able to stop reading. I can't wait to read more!
Questionably Addictive chapter 7 . 3/22/2012
Great story so far. I'm loving the Wade-ness. *Lies in wait for more chapters...*