Reviews for A Pattern
velcrogg chapter 11 . 5/7
I love this! I think I've read and re-read this story, probably 6 times. I REALLY hope you decide to continue this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
I know you posted this a while ago but I wanted to say that I thought is was awesome. I just love everything about it. I want to know what happens so bad it's gonna kill me. Anyways great story you're a great writer.️
amariecoughlan chapter 11 . 3/25/2016
Please update this story
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
Vicki chapter 11 . 3/14/2015
Oh my God this is one awesome story ha it's wicked I can't wait for more chapters please update soon
randomplotbunny chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
This is absolutely amazing! I am sooo loving Tim in this, and that teasing possible McNozzo is perfect! More please!
Momcat chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Aah, dear shadowdweller25, I just read your story and I loved it, it was fun to see references to previous episodes, about things which happened to other people happening to McGee. I hated the way McGee was treated by Abby and Tony in Obsession. In your story Tim treated Abby much more kindly than she did in the episode. But you haven't updated this for more than two years, left it in a cliffhanger and I hate it when that happens ! I hope that TRL is treating you well, that you're in good health. If it's the case pleaase please keep updating this fanfiction and finish it ! I have read a whole bunch of unfinished stories and it's so frustrating ! Take care.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Hope u continue this story...it's awesome!
1sunfun chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Nice.
cbishlyn chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
i wish you would come back to this story you are a very good writer
LindaJulizza chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
You are a great writer with a great way of telling stories...I really hope you will continue this story because I absolutely love it...update soon! PLEASE!
LindaJulizza chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
More more more more more!
Please please update soon!'
C.H.W.13 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Wwww, this is getting really, really good now! Can't wait for more! What will happen next?!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
LOVE IT
Crawcolady chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
The only thing I can say about this story is . . . PLEASE! Please don't keep me waiting much longer to find out what happens!
MadamShinigami chapter 11 . 2/3/2013