Reviews for The Courtship Conundrum
Inu Tashiro p chapter 8 . 9/21
You were suppose to been updated! I'm sad asf now
don't tell me what I can't be chapter 8 . 7/15
You haven't updated this in a long time. But I just wanted to say that the story is awesome and you if you have the time, please do. :)
alinefgs chapter 8 . 3/26
A cara Harry e tremendo de um sortudo só tem homem Bonito na dele cara tô adorando essaficnão demora para postar mais não bjs continua
Kate Snape21 chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
amazing story, I'm just wondering is harry going to say yes to both Sev and Lucius? or just Sev... i would love to see what happens with three of Harry's courters being teachers
daisycb chapter 8 . 5/29/2016
This is a very interesting story. I hope you will be able to continue it
demi-wizard girl17 chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
PLease do update, I love this
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Incomplete.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Possible plot hole: Why didn't Sev lose all his lands and money when he didn't marry by age 18? Did he marry and get widowed? Did you ever finish this story? Where is it posted?
1sunfun chapter 8 . 2/22/2016
Interesting.
rosebud90 chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Wen are u update again hope it's soon
yaoichallenge21 chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
This is a great story. Glad your getting everything straightened out. Cant wait for ur next update, hopefully soon. XD Kudos. I adore this story. Very interesting.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Please please PLEASE write another chapter! I love this story it's just perfect! I can't wait for the next part.
Skyeleaf1956 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
This is one hell of a story. Romance, laughter..it has it all. I am putting this on follow in hopes that one day, you will return to it.
ice-liger chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Please update u have all of my favorite pairings in this one story it's a dream come true
Nara Chikage chapter 8 . 3/11/2015
Please update soon! I have fallen in love with this story!