Reviews for Oliver Twist
love dodger
Julia's.Fantasy chapter 19 . 2/28
Aw, this is cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
It would be interesting to write about Oliver Twist as an adult. Unlike David Copperfield and Pip, Charles Dickens didn't do the same with Oliver although I know that he would inherit form Mr Brownlow, maybe also find love and also travel.

Could write a fanfic when the 3 famous boy characters, Oliver, David and Pip one day meet in a pub when they are grown men and they become fast friends after each of them tell their life stories!
Barry Waterfield chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is quite an inspired idea. That Oliver should acquire a friend prior to the Artful Dodger is interesting. You conveyed the pathos of Oliver's position as seen through young eyes, very well. I also thought you kept the characterisation very tight although I have to say I found your writing style difficult The constant new paragraphs break the story up far to much. Was this you intention or just how it turned out after posting, I know that such things can would be interesting to see how you developed a sequel or how you handled a different story altogether, say perhaps Dombey and Son or maybe the work of a different author, Charles Kingsley's Water Babies comes to mind.. I shall go back to your work in due course and re read the later chapters. Well done.
Mononoke2012 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
read my story)leave a comment if not difficult
Mononoke2012 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Good story))
55568 chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Write a continuation of the story of how they lived next)))
55523 chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Good story))
cratchit16 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Interesting twist on Oliver Twist. Mrs. Cratchit
shounengirl13 chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
you should make a david copperfield story with a self incert
The.Teal.Rose chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
this was really sweet :) I liked both anna and dodger's characters. oliver was good too, and the pinky promise aspect was a cute touch. it was also wonderful how you included her within the actual events of the story. good job, this made for a nice read.
The.Teal.Rose chapter 19 . 5/7/2012
ImBritishNotPosh chapter 19 . 3/20/2012
Really like this story, it wasnt so long it'd bore someone 2 death, n wasnt so short it was packed together. You should write a epilogue, not as a sequel (cause i dont read em) but as a one chapter thing, Like them in 5 years or somthin. Sorry if i have any spelling mistakes,

im reviewin from me phone.

PS: I cant believe this hasnt more reviews.