Reviews for The Prince of Gotham
Thorilian chapter 7 . 1/9
Oh go on Harry tell ur brother, knowing him, he can keep a secret
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Make more
11lokilove chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
Love it! such a unique story. You're good at the descriptions too. I like Harry's new name Adrian is a cool name. Please update
Dragonman109 chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
Please update when you've got the time.
Kukay chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
I love it I love it I love it! OMG! I LOVE YOU
Unlucky Kid chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
i am very much saddened that this story has not been updated recently i been trying to fine another like it but have been unsuccessful
VelmaInkley chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
"The Prince of Gotham" is still undeniably one of my most favorite Batman/Harry Potter crossovers. Having Harry reborn into the universe is such a smoother way to have him there. Plus, reading about Bruce as an elder sibling and child is adorable. While it has been a long while, I am really curious about how Bruce would develop as a person since he now has Harry. And the magic use, loving the explanations of magic.
DarkDust27 chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Please update this it's such a good story so far! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
This is an amazing story.
PrewalShadeX chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
kat99421 chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
please update
Axkkx chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Pooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrffffffffffffffffffa noooooooooooooooooooooo la abandones
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
ElectraX12 chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
I have to say that this is a very well written fic. Harry's interactions with the others as well as his changed magic are really interesting as well as the inclusion of other mages and sorcerers in the story. I, though, have to admit to being very disappointed that there haven't been updates for so long. Especially when we were about to see the Night next chapter. Anyway I hope you will come back at some point and update this story. I certainly can't wait ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...