Reviews for The Prince of Gotham
PrewalShadeX chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
dhh chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
I can't believe you wrote this sweet story with Harry as a Wayne and Bruce's brother YET still going to OFF the parents when Harry has magic and able to save them or at least, LET ONE LIVE. This is AU, somewhat..You have wicked/evil "morgana" yet still going to off the Wayne's..Not right! Also, what's "moargagn" without MERLIN! Seriously!

Too bad you didn't have a Famale HP instead..
kat99421 chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
please update
Axkkx chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Pooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrffffffffffffffffffa noooooooooooooooooooooo la abandones
andjelija.nenic chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best,extra and the great story that I was reading and that I am starting to love and like to read this story,so can you please write and update more chapters about it,thanks so much.£££%%%$$$&&&&
ElectraX12 chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
I have to say that this is a very well written fic. Harry's interactions with the others as well as his changed magic are really interesting as well as the inclusion of other mages and sorcerers in the story. I, though, have to admit to being very disappointed that there haven't been updates for so long. Especially when we were about to see the Night next chapter. Anyway I hope you will come back at some point and update this story. I certainly can't wait ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
maya31 chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
i love
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
nnnnoooo POUTS VERY MUCH! I love this story! Please counted it! I love love love it!
JoWashington chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Wow... it's been SOO long since you updated this story!
I really like the idea, and I like how things are progressing story-wise... Are you using 'The Dark Knight' or just Batman?
Either way, I'm looking forward to reading more, but the Batman version will give you more flexibility vs. 'The Dark Knight'...
John Hurt chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
Kai19 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Shame this story has not been updated in so long because it is a great one. I love that Harry is Bruce's little brother. It is a unique story line for this crossover.
Raverin chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
This is my favorite story. Just love it. I hope you'll update, because it's just very awesome! Can't find any like this. Please?
tigergirl1723 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Will you update this story? I know its been a couple years but the story is really good and I really want to see if Adrian/harry will become a partner for bruce or something, that would be cool!