Reviews for The Prince of Gotham
ElectraX12 chapter 7 . 3h
I have to say that this is a very well written fic. Harry's interactions with the others as well as his changed magic are really interesting as well as the inclusion of other mages and sorcerers in the story. I, though, have to admit to being very disappointed that there haven't been updates for so long. Especially when we were about to see the Night next chapter. Anyway I hope you will come back at some point and update this story. I certainly can't wait ;)
Type your review for this chapter here...
maya31 chapter 7 . 6/2
i love
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 5/29
nnnnoooo POUTS VERY MUCH! I love this story! Please counted it! I love love love it!
JoWashington chapter 7 . 5/28
Wow... it's been SOO long since you updated this story!
I really like the idea, and I like how things are progressing story-wise... Are you using 'The Dark Knight' or just Batman?
Either way, I'm looking forward to reading more, but the Batman version will give you more flexibility vs. 'The Dark Knight'...
John Hurt chapter 7 . 5/5
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE
Kai19 chapter 2 . 4/19
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
ThomasNealy chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Shame this story has not been updated in so long because it is a great one. I love that Harry is Bruce's little brother. It is a unique story line for this crossover.
Raverin chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
This is my favorite story. Just love it. I hope you'll update, because it's just very awesome! Can't find any like this. Please?
tigergirl1723 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Will you update this story? I know its been a couple years but the story is really good and I really want to see if Adrian/harry will become a partner for bruce or something, that would be cool!
angelofheaven001 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Loved wait for bruce and harry as brothers.
entelejent chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
The picture's really cool. The story unfortunately just relies on the cliche of Harry having become competent in lots of things after his school years. There are some very nice moments and some unconvincing ones.
Lucky Guard chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
great chapter, i cant wait till the next one.
Boomerpyro chapter 7 . 6/12/2014