Reviews for Fire Is Catching
Amazing
no im castiel chapter 8 . 9/10
I'm actually about to cry real tears
Aperson chapter 2 . 9/4
Why is her dad alive
Kate chapter 1 . 8/12
Lauren chapter 12 . 8/1
I wish you had mentioned Finnick and the other people when they were training for the game. Maybe make Peeta get mad at katiness for kissing him. When she was at the station with the rope scene in the book.
Emma chapter 22 . 12/21/2016
Well it is very good but just to let you know it would have been better if you made katniss have twins. Like she was happy it was all over but it really isn't. Also I think it would be good if katniss got pregnit agen, and the family's know, but the baby comes early. Also when the baby comes early katniss should be going to the capital, but the train gets bombing. The train gets bombing because snow I mad katniss kicked him out of his job. So katniss is in labor for the longest time and has her baby is born on an the train, right after she was found. Finally katniss is giving birth and the baby comes out with the cord around its neck so she has to push the baby back in. It well also be very difficult because she has been in labor for so long and she is hungry and dehydrated. Also katniss'es daughter should be put in the hunger games and she also cheats like katniss. Or president snow rapes her and she gives birth in the area, and they don't stop it so the baby lives but not Hope. Or something else that I can't think of at the moment. WAIT K HAVE ONE MORE IDEA. Hope should be kidnaped and turned into a avox. Also giving birth should take a really long time.
Mezzie320 chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Does hope die? Please say no!
bootsbear chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
WOAH THIS STORY IS GREAT LOL! I really like how detailed it is and yea its just really great.
DaughterOfArtubis chapter 11 . 1/15/2016
Great! Is she pregnant? Please continue.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2015
I absolutely loved this story. Love love love it
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
I really like the fact that her dad is still alive
beckyike chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
Loved your story...sad it had to end.
Zenith Relaxation chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Confused ass Katniss, but I like that she's willing to take risks.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
Excellent!
You should name the next one fire in the wind or something like that
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
I love it.
I read the original books
But you should include more danger