Reviews for Undercover
Anon chapter 1 . 7/4
I feel every ounce of secondhand embarrassment on shizuo's behalf.
Daily Creep chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Oh my god. Oh my goood. Oh my GOD

Poor Shizuo! This fic was so charged and I laughed so much at Izaya realizing Shizuo was approaching and both of them lying about their jobs. Nicely done o/
Berocchi chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Loved it. I can't wait for more! Should definitely continue!
ashleytorres2123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
LMAO! This story was PERFECT! Poor lil shizu-chan!
Carolinefdq chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I laughed my ass off reading this XD
Thank you so much.

-Caroline
victory over death chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Mm I like this one . Mischief abounds.
I read the doujin the prompt was based off of, it was unfortunately short.
We-are-DeathGods chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
You should continue this! It was very good and I want more!
32vitr chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
You are so cruel, you enjoy seeing a devastated and suffering Shizuo didn't you? you are soo mean but also a genius XD Oh God, Now I feel sorry for him hahaha but he spent a good time with Kanra-chan XD hope to see more of your great fanfics! you're one of my favorite writers * -*) Loved it!
Aelan013 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aww poor Shizuo.. the troll really went too far this time.
SereneMichaelis chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I felt embarrassed for Shizuo, but it was still a delicious read
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is amazing, wow. I'm floored. And a little heartbroken for Shizuo. /3 This is the best story with Kanra that I've read.
RogueQueen105 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Funny and sexy, a perfect way to end my night.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
i feel so bad for shizuo ):
A fangirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Why is this rated M?
Indochine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Seriously, one of the best Shizaya ever written.

Shizuo, Izaya... both of them were written perfectly. For once (in contrary of what you see in other Shizaya stories), they both were themselves.

Shizuo was adorable, he's really acting like a gentleman, and I think that the fact that he was stood up by Kanra must have been horrible for him. I like the way that, at the end, he didn't go all soft on Izaya because he was Kanra, another proof that this story is perfectly written.

About Izaya, nothing to say. He was himself, our hated yet loved Izaya.

The part when they were dancing with each other was so hot and wonderful. Seriously I hoped for a little smut scene but at the same time I knew it was impossible because Shizuo would have been surprised by Kanra's anatomy.

Beautifully well written story. And I'm gonna go see what else you've written!