Reviews for A Sign of Weakness
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite writers one here. This is awesome. Your dialog is witty and charming, and you have a lot of refreshing and interesting insights in your writing, ways of describing things that make this a delight to read.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I'm totally choking up now.

Awwwww!
Scarlett Raine chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I love this! Very excited to see where it leads! :)
Lattelady chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Beautiful story and true to character, though I like to think Rumpelstiltskin has some hope of redemption.
unicornnarwal222 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Aww! I love the ending, i laughed haha 3
vanessa90 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This story is so cute and adorable! :3 I love it!
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
this is magnificent, i like the realistic emotions that belle and rum both have to deal with and i'm really hoping for a happy ending!
Glynna chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Loved it, and I hope there's more to come. :) Really great.
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Awwwww... Love the ending of that chapter... Please keep going!
Soladara chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I adore your writing style. It flows so beautifully. I like that Belle didn't immediately forgive him and they have a long way to go now so it should be fun to watch. I like your happy stories so I hope this one is happy.
megumisakura chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
just loved this chapter,you are awsome!
becca chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
I love the bit about her not being strong enough to throw a book at him, and him peeking around the stacks. And I love the hug. It's nice to see them finally doing some spade work on their relationship!
wiccagirl-2005 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Oo, that was sweet, they kiss and made up. While they dont kiss but they make up. So now what is going to happen? Is the queen going to show up and try to take Belle away? what is going to happen next? keep it coming
emerald sorceress chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
There are so many great lines in this fic but I loved the glitter on the upholstery and the sometimes the rumours are true lines in particular. Looking forward to another chapter soon!
The Yankee Countess chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Awwwwwww, thanks for the sweetness! I needed that :o) and I'm glad that Rumpel hugged her; he can be brave!