Reviews for Who She Could Never Be
In the Fob Watch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Naw, that was goregous :D
AuroraBorealis13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
OH. MY. GOSH. Can this PLEASE be canon? Ugh, I wish SO MUCH that they had shot this scene because it is perfect. I must admit that I'm a secret sucker for angsty fics, and this was just freaking perfect. Rose's insecurities made so much sense, and the Doctor's pain! Oh, the Doctor's pain. I died. And of COURSE Rose would fall asleep like that.
Keep on being brilliant!
lifelane chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love this so much. Perfection!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
THIS WAS ALL THE FLUFFY GOODNESS IN THE WORLD. I love it. Rose being able to talk with Jack (all the Author Victorious for you), Jack trying to comfort Rose, the cliche of the Doctor overhearing, the Doctor TRYING (and failing) at explaining, asking her to stay, telling her he loves in so many words but not with one little four letter one (bunch of ATOMS - can't tell you how much I LOOOOOOVE that), and Rose falling asleep. Hee! This whole fic was fantastically brilliant! Thank you for writing it!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love this!
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I must honestly say that I prefer this aftermath GITF story to the current one you are working on "Distance". First,! you must believe me when I say I HATED that episode down to my tippy toes. This story..!(minus some punches), amazing, touches on most of the "stuff" that made you want to rip apart the Doctor ( limb from limb) add the last few scenes from your story "Unable to Recall" ( a truly brilliantly done story! Update! ;)) and it's this/ these stories that feel more like a fitting aftermath story for our most beloved Doctor and Rosé story ( to me). I get having your story "Distance" shift around the idea of adding misery by having Rose pregnant. It becomes (I feel) too depressing and strays to far from the Rosé and Doctor we all adore. The other stories you have posted here I'm in aw over! Your ideas are so well crafted in thought and in execution ! They make you laugh, giggle:), blush, cringe, swipe your forehead and say FEW! I didn't even at first realize that you had written "Distance". :Started reading "Distance" got in a few Chapters / then a few more/ then a few more and dragged myself through your last update and hum well sorry/ I honestly wish I hadn't read pass the Doctor being "parked" for more than a day... Or two. Sorry! So sorry! Everything else posted hear i'v now hungrily devoured or are in the middle of devouring. You deserve meddles, awards, cash gifts, book deals! (Did you post that story for a friend because honestly that would make so much more since?). OK back on topic- fabulous tale!
Heart4Wolves chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
awww...
royslady51 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
If there is a sequel to to this one, I want the URL. If not, GET BUSY and then give me the URL

You made me cry again, damn it.
LostInWho chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love, love, love this. Probably my favorite (sigh) handling of GitF. I enjoy your writing so much!
read-travel-coffee chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Oh. Oh, you made me cry here. Wow. Seriously, I don't know if it's because it's 3:30am or I'm just emotional tonight or what, but man, you made me bawl in this one. Because haven't all of us girls felt like that at some point? That the man we love (at the time) was going to leave us for someone smarter, sexier, funnier, than us? That we were always going to be stuck in the friendzone, but that if that was all we were going to get, then we would happily take advantage of it, because the alternative of not being in his life would be even worse?

Whoa. I'm rambling. I've obviously been reading too many of your fics tonight. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know (belatedly) that I haven't reacted this way to a fic in a long time, and I loved every bit of it.

Also, I kinda love that you keep the "Rose and the Doctor go out for chips" theme going in a lot of your stories. After I read them I always want to go find some french fries.

And, on that note, having revealed that I'm American and call "chips" "french fries", I will end this extensive review. Please, please update your in-progress fics. I love getting those email alerts!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
how sweet
really
asdfikjgh
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my goodness, this was amazing! The fears, and Jack... oh everything... What the Doctor said to her... and then she fell asleep! This story was great!
Chris4 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Such a lovely story. GiTF was a good episode, but it made me so angry that the Doctor could just up and leave Rose like that. And I think it's even worse to hear those involved speak so casually about the Doctor's "tragic romance" with Reinette. In my mind, it should have never happened. This fic takes away some of the pain of watching that episode, so well done!
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 3/15/2012