Reviews for The Prince and the Princess Switch
land of lost hairties chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I think you need a beta. Some of your grammar is off, and what do you mean by Annabeth is Sam?! Kathy is Kathy. Annabeth is Annabeth.

Plus, there is only ONE King that rules a land. If Kathy is the princess, and Sam is the Prince, then they should be siblings. I really don't think that's what you're going for.

There are a few more things...like this story needs to be developed, it's completely off with the personalities in general...

A beta could fix that. Get one.

Good things:
The idea is good, you just need to expand it.
Ihearthorror chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
Ummmmm let's see this story had absolutely no imagination . It is reallllllllllllly sappy . Look dude next time add a plot to it and make it longer . I only read horror tics but

Here's some advice add a plot and probably a death you'll get mre reviews. :)
thatonegirlwho chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
Same thing happened with me an my old BFF Ellie. We are kinda friends but I secretly hate her though. I am sad though that this story had to end. I really liked it.
fantasylover1997 chapter 10 . 5/6/2012
I liked your story! I'm sad that it's over :( And i'm sorry about you and your ex-bestfriend :(
sangkar chapter 4 . 5/6/2012
PLEASE. DON'T. UPDATE. PLEASE.
thatonegirlwho chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Awwwwwww
Musafreen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Generflip? Hardly my first time seeing that. But the names Sam and Kathy are utterly WTF. When you're changing characters' genders, try to keep the new names as close to the old ones as humanly possible. Like say, Priscilla and Anbon or something.

Story is remarkably cliche, but that's nothing new in the fandom. A genderflip does not an original plot make. It does not help that your grammar needs more work than a slab of stone which has to be carved into a temple.

Could improve. A lot.
Akolbi chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Never write for reviews, if you want to write, you will, i understand that reviews make people feel good, a few have made a couple of my days, but thats not why you should be doing this. I hope that you enjoy writing enough to do it anyway. This is a unique idea, they don't get read as much, but they show that you are a much better writer!
thatonegirlwho chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
Awww. I'm kind of sad, I really liked this story. But I want to see what the ending is like!
Satan Abraham chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Um, this story has potential, don't get my wrong. But I would suggest a beta.
thatonegirlwho chapter 7 . 4/18/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww! PERCABETH FOREVER!
Travis Stoll chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wait, no gods, different names, different genders; Out or Character, this is what fictionpress or any other websites for original stories are for…
thatonegirlwho chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Happy Easter to you too! This chapter was really good! Please update!
Shellymer chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
good story... but how is this a PJO fanfic? no gods? annabeth is NOT a boy. I'M annabeth. Percy... EWWW not a girl. R&R mine truthfully like i did for you?
puretorcherismynamecaitlyn chapter 5 . 4/1/2012