Reviews for You and Me in Time
apocryphalpansy chapter 7 . 6/27
This is so interesting! I'm really curious about what happened. Very mysterious! I like your writing style a lot too, you are generating a fantastic slow burn that's building tension well. I like how there is a sense of thoughtfulness and subterfuge in the dialogue too. It's more interesting to try to read into things and wonder. I hope you continue this story although i know it's been a long long time since you last updated! Thank you for sharing it!
galwidanatitud chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
i sure hope you would find the inspiration to finish this story. i recently stumbled into it and i really liked it.
Anjelline chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
this has been such a great read! I liked Eric's internal reflections, and I'm so curious as to what actually happened, it's grown a worm in me, I believe. I thoroughly enjoyed that she's almost like Godric (since I've got a thing for all things Godric), but her character truly is fascinating, and I love the way you've worded every chapter. Given it's been over 2 years since you've updated, would there be no persuasion that you could continue with this? :) I would really like to know what happens next until the story has ended!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Great story! You have to finish it, its so good. I hope that you will decide to continue this story. I will watch out for more chapters, please update soon :)
IdaRose89 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I love this story! Great writing an really hope you continue!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
I need to know what happened!
lilhobbit chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I know this story hasn't been updated in a very long time, but if there is any chance you'll decide to continue I will be forever grateful! This is amazing. She is like a human Godric. Great writing!
Oninha chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
I've just came upon your story and I think it's really good and very interesting.
I realized you haven't update since April so I'm wandering if you'll continue the story, it would be great!
Best regards
murgatroid-98 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I wouldn't mind reading some more of this story. I'd like to know what happened and why. It's an intriguing story and well-written.
YikesYahooYum chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Just refound this story - hope you'll find your muse and update again soon. It's very well written and enjoyable.
Poppydots chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This is an interesting plot, and I can't wait I see where it's going!
Daisywoo chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
write more really liking this story at the moment :) xx
Maladdict chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
This is a truly gripping story. I find myself checking for updates again and again lol!
Natalie is written very well, and I really like to read about Eric's inner reflections - it gives depth to the character and establishes a connection between the two.

So far, you've made me speculate on what's about to happen next at the end of every chapter, and I keep being satisfied with the new installments.

I hope you'll find the time and energy to update soon :)
Kim chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Good story so far.
jalannas chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Don't try and plan a certain number of chapters. Just write until you feel the story has been done justice. If that is 20 chapters than great. If it is more or less than that's okay too.