Reviews for You and Me in Time
Thats the second story from you which I read and there too is no end
You have really great ideas but I must say I hate it when ypu dont continue to write til the end. I think you dont earn to have people who read your stories
apocryphalpansy chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
This is so interesting! I'm really curious about what happened. Very mysterious! I like your writing style a lot too, you are generating a fantastic slow burn that's building tension well. I like how there is a sense of thoughtfulness and subterfuge in the dialogue too. It's more interesting to try to read into things and wonder. I hope you continue this story although i know it's been a long long time since you last updated! Thank you for sharing it!
galwidanatitud chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
i sure hope you would find the inspiration to finish this story. i recently stumbled into it and i really liked it.
Fancy Fang Fan chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
this has been such a great read! I liked Eric's internal reflections, and I'm so curious as to what actually happened, it's grown a worm in me, I believe. I thoroughly enjoyed that she's almost like Godric (since I've got a thing for all things Godric), but her character truly is fascinating, and I love the way you've worded every chapter. Given it's been over 2 years since you've updated, would there be no persuasion that you could continue with this? :) I would really like to know what happens next until the story has ended!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Great story! You have to finish it, its so good. I hope that you will decide to continue this story. I will watch out for more chapters, please update soon :)
IdaRose89 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
I love this story! Great writing an really hope you continue!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
I need to know what happened!
lilhobbit chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I know this story hasn't been updated in a very long time, but if there is any chance you'll decide to continue I will be forever grateful! This is amazing. She is like a human Godric. Great writing!
Oninha chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
I've just came upon your story and I think it's really good and very interesting.
I realized you haven't update since April so I'm wandering if you'll continue the story, it would be great!
Best regards
murgatroid-98 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I wouldn't mind reading some more of this story. I'd like to know what happened and why. It's an intriguing story and well-written.
YikesYahooYum chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Just refound this story - hope you'll find your muse and update again soon. It's very well written and enjoyable.
Gemm13 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This is an interesting plot, and I can't wait I see where it's going!
Daisywoo chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
write more really liking this story at the moment :) xx
Maladdict chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
This is a truly gripping story. I find myself checking for updates again and again lol!
Natalie is written very well, and I really like to read about Eric's inner reflections - it gives depth to the character and establishes a connection between the two.

So far, you've made me speculate on what's about to happen next at the end of every chapter, and I keep being satisfied with the new installments.

I hope you'll find the time and energy to update soon :)
Kim chapter 7 . 6/13/2012