Reviews for The Villainous ThirtySecond
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
supert history
HouseMD93 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Pein couldn't use the sharingan because Madara implanted his rinnegan (because he gained them when he was very old, and he couldn't use the rinnegan then) into Nagato, who then only had the rinnegan.

Other than that, I want to see Naruto acting proper villanishly some time :p
Lavick Vell chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
*Poke*...
RobotPirateNinja chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Crab battle!
Tenjou Mitchell chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Food for thought. The Rennigan grants the user, among many things, the ability to use all chackra natures. This includes yin and yang release. Through the use of combining these natures a person can create anything. That being said, Naruto has the potential to 'upgrade' his rennigan with sharingan-like abilities. Or he could make it so he could devolve his rennigan into the eternal kaleidoscopic sharingan at will.
Voxination chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Naruto with Jiraiya's kabuki introduction, Heh, didn't see that around lately Although the fact you gave him Rinnegan that is constantly active instead like some shitty sharingan like rinnegan that has tomoes that he can disable, makes story one of my favorites, again, a point that got my interest is, Why doesn't he use and Jutsu at all, a minor genjutsu could cover the eyes (destroyed continent in Mars (I'm guessing where Godaikoku resided before he could learn any Jutsu?)) instead a sunglasses that would break if punched in the face (not that he would get punched while using rinnegan's shared vision and dodge every single attempt to punch)
EmD23 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
I'm really excited that Kotaro might join Naruto. He's my favorite character and I feel like he'll get more out of this story if he teams up with the main villain.
Ryan Chiu chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I love the Naruto that you have decided to use in this story. The comedy and seriousness of the story work well together. I hope that there is more combat scenes, or at least scenes that push Naruto's plans forward in the next chapter. Please update soon.
Lavick Vell chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Wow! Another really great story! I was laughing constantly throughout both chapters, you definitely know how to write comedy.

I thought the fight scenes were very well done, it was easy to picture how everything happened and a variety of powers were used in creative ways.

I loved seeing how Naruto reacts with everyone. It's such a change from how I've ever seen him act, and I'm looking forward to when you show his back story.

I hope you update again soon, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
i cant wait for the next update i really like this story
KokuenDG chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
So now we have Naruto using chakra chains and he's recruited Kotaro...and I still can't say that he's the villain because, if you're using Kumogawa's personality, he's gonna be so much more complex than that. I mean, you didn't even make it clear on what world Naruto wants to change.

I'm keeping the hope though that although his actions are questionable, Naruto is just using the persona of a villain to further obtain his goals. I mean, the best thing a villain can do is to be the drive to make the hero's stronger in some way, which could possibly be the reason why Naruto hates Negi so much.

But this is just a whole bunch of speculation anyway. great chapter and alot of funny scenes. Making the girls, except for Chao, to underestimate his threat level and allow him to further operate in the shadows is very typical villain actions. Hope you update this soon
KokuenDG chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ok, I just had to stop after reading the first section. You gave Naruto the Kumogawa Misogi personality? I just tell this is gonna be interesting. Not alot of people do things like intentionally give Naruto a not-so-evil yet totally twisted personality. I'm not even sure if I can positively say that Naruto is outright evil in this since his plan is so veiled with stupid right now.

After reading through it though, I still can't positively say that he is supposedly the main villain. But definitely interesting that he has the Rinnegan. And it seems like he possesses more than that if he is able to grant the others power. All I can say is that this is definitely going to be interesting, if not awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Words cannot express how refreshing it is to have a guy who doesn't see negi and think 'with some work, he'll be awesome. I'll help him out.' Here's to hoping that Negi gets beat down in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Oh! My! God! Update this story as much as possible, and soon. Evil Naruto is awesome, and you make such a good Kumagawa. I hope we learn what the promise between Naruto and Set-chan and Kono-chan are.
The Flippant Writer chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
One of my favorite stories on the website. Naruto's position in the story is a confusing one. He's a villain, but at the same time, he's just so likeable. And he's seemingly honest about his goals, but so vague at the same time. Keep it up.