Reviews for Sorry's Not Enough
Deus ex fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This was a good one shot, even though I got bored during the fight scene. Though that may not of been the stories fault, But I really enjoyed how you made the kinship of Sarif and Jensen heart warming and interesting.
exotic-cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this so much. It's so well written, and I can see what's happening so clearly in my mind.

5000/10
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Loved this
Liberius chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Given that I personally went with Sarif in the game's ending, this is the ending I had always envisioned and I'm glad you put the effort into fully realizing it. Thank you.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great work. Man. Whilst I loved how Augmentations made you feel powerful, I've gotta remember. Jensen never asked for this. Hah.

Either way though, the constant lies by Sarif and Megan... Those really got to me during the course of the game. I'd be damn reluctant to trust either of them ever again.

Anyway well done on this.
Mandirus chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wonderful story. You didn't stray from the characterizations and the level of detail was great. I could see the scenes in my mind easily and empathized with the characters the entire time.

I do hope you write more of this 'verse in the future.
Cynical Eye chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Ah, loved Deux Ex. Loved Adam. Loved David.

And, prepare for this mind blow: loved this story.
SwordsmanofS chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This is very, very good. I almost hope you continue this and chronicle what the attack was all about just to read more. I'm extremely impressed by what has been written here. Great job.
kieta-seraphim chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I quite enjoyed this thoroughly and I think you captured their personalities beautifully. I can see this event happening exactly as you have portrayed it and I tip my hat to you for a job well done.
Eveninrose chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OH MY, this is AMAZING. Bless your friend Sylla, bless her! This is a real treasure! :

Not only does it have some meaningful introspection on Adam's character and the Adam-Sarif conflict, but it's amazingly well written and action-packed. I don't think I've ever read action that involving and well done! I was seriously fearful for Adam and Sarif there, and I rarely do read something that makes me visualize the situation.

_O I'm practically crying because this wasn't in the game, and it really, really should be. D: There's just an incredibly fine level of detail here - I can't tell where you have taken any creative liberties (if at all?), because of how detailed and integrated it is into the story. All these finer points and official names do make me feel like I totally missed/lost all this in-game information, haha! Very in awe, right now.

"As if to punctuate Sarif's statement, Adam felt the front end of the limo leap straight up into the air."

WHAT A LINE! 3 This is such a fantastic little turning point, I love it.

And you really nailed their dialogue - the phrase "throw a ball like a howitzer" is SO Sarif! XD And that's a definite Ghost in the Shell-esque ending there, yeah? I mean, that disturbing visual with Adam pulling his arms off trying to rip it open is just. Wow, just a perfect way to hearken back to the game's inspirations in your own work.

MY DEAR, YOU ARE EXQUISITE
Rusty Raccoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
A well written and enjoyable read.
VulcanElf chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
More excellent, hardcore action. Another win for Mengde!