Reviews for Tree Climber
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh god, I love this kind of story- the ones where they meet when they're little, they become best friends, and then remember all of it later on, after they meet. They're so perfect, honestly.

Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was so so so so so perfect I mean WOW!
owls-tridents-and-scarves chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
woaaar, awesome story! *-*

i love it, it's soooo cute.
mixedberryjam chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
*sigh* so lovely. I am fully on board with this happening with Cooper.
fara1903 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Sweet! Great coincidence for them to meet again and continue their friendship that turned into something more!
jen chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
this is the most perfect thing i've ever read and i'm just so emotional right now oh jesus
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is absolutely lovely.
felix-felicis33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
That was so cute! I'm not generally that much of a fan of kid Klaine fics, but I really loved this.
TangledMinds chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh god this is so beautiful. My heart ;_; wonderfully written, thank you for sharing! x
shittygomu chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Ohman, I have to be honest, I skip over your stories sometimes when I don't feel like Glee, but this description was just so cute with the pink Ranger and stuff that I just had to read!

I imagine Cooper having this British accent and I have no idea why xD

I love your kid!Klaine, it's so adorable 3
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This was utterly adorable :D

Over and out.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Awwwwwwww! This is enchanting!
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is sooo cute, love that Blaine loved little Kurt's bow ties and that's why he wears them now!
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is adorable! I always love kid fics (:
Cassidy Chase chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
squeals and flails forever because long lost friends!Klaine is one of my favourite things in the entire world. There have only ever been a few and they are always just so awesom Just tons of hearts!