Reviews for A Little Drop of Poison
Kali-blue chapter 6 . 4/5
Most enjoyable LOS au. I wish there is more I liked the western theme and parallel realities. You tell a great story. Kali
stepsteptrip chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Oh man! This is not like the stuff I usually read and I never thought I'd be into western but this is great! You write it well. Really do the genre justice. But I noticed you haven't updated in a while (half a year!) and I find myself worrying, that you may have abandoned the story. You couln't possibly do that, though, right? Right?! We were just getting to the best part after all ;) Hope inspiration strikes you soon. Till then I shall click 'follow'
aj-surfer chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
This was really good and interesting.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
I love it please continue
A fan chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Just found this and read all 6 chapters in one sitting. I'm absolutely hooked! Especially after that last chapter. I love RDR and LotS so this is like a dream come true. I surely hope you continue this wonderful story!
haruka007 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Loveing it so far! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
So glad you finally came back !
Britomartis1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
OMG!
I've been waiting for this so badly that it's not even 6 am and I am going to read it!
Avarenda chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Ohhhh! an interesting turn of events! Kahlan 'remembers' their past life together.
Nilnicks chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Woah, that was amazing! Love every part of it and I can't wait for your next update. Your writing is just perfect and everything flows perfectly.
target-of-creepers chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
In love with this story. Please, continue!
Splashgrrl chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Just found this fic the other day and gotta say I'm a little bit in love with your writing.
Poemi chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Thank you thank you for the new update! Great chapter as always, and Denna is a plus. Yer a legend! Keep up good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Great story love the flash back tie ins
And the jealous khalan ! :) update
deni chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Great story. Nice to read Cara and Kahlan in a western setting!
I look forward to reading more.
Thanks for posting.