Reviews for Justice League Crossroads:DCAU Series Part 10
JDP95 chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
As always, the battles are amazing. The story line is progressing nicely and new plot points are starting to show up. Very well done, and I can't wait till the next chapter!
west189 chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
You've been quite the busy bat, now haven't you? 12 chapters a day? You amaze me, even now.

I'm still not fond of Anna, My main issue is that I have really found any major character flaws, like everyone else has. The only bad thing I know of is trying to get Al and Courtney apart, but that's normal romance issues. I'm just nervous that when we finally do get a flaw that it'll be a whopper. It's pretty similar to the issue I have with Superman. Good on the surface, but no depth to make her relatable to me. It's the character flaws or lack thereof that define people, and right now, Anna Fortune hasn't been defined yet.

P.S. I'm finally getting back into writing. Not necessarily on Justice League, but I do have an obsession with the Penguins of Madagascar.
JDP95 chapter 24 . 5/24/2012
Billy? How did this happen? She ditched him for Al. This can't end well. As always, the fights were absolutely amazing. I could picture them perfectly. The dialogue was what I would expect from each character as well. Very well done.
west189 chapter 24 . 5/23/2012
Oooh, fight's real. And not just the one between the league and Legion. Seems to me there's a bit of a love square going on.

JDP95 chapter 23 . 5/21/2012
Can I just say, this was an amazing chapter. I loved this one. The fights were simply awesome. The match ups were perfect, and everything was great. Nice job!
west189 chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Finally caught up. Upside: I don't have to worry about never being caught up. Downside: I now have to wait with everyone else for the next chapter.

I do have to say, I can't wait for what's next. I don't have any idea of the future, but for some reason I'm getting a sense of finality to this. It's quite similar to the feeling that I got when I watched the last few episodes of JLU.

I don't quite know what to make of Anna Fortune. I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now, but expect a rant once I've definitively made up my mind.

JDP95 chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Very nice. I've missed this story, and this chapter did not disappoint. The battles were awesome as always, and the dialogue and characters were perfect. Great job!
S-Bumblebee chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Looks like the Legionaires are in for some trouble :p

Great to see Hula Hula is alright and taken care of, going to take some adjusting for him though I think.

The formations on the Javelins and the descriptions of their activities were really clear and added a great extra dimension to this chapter I think, really great to see the Javelins working with the ground troops :)
JDP95 chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
Looks like the Legions just about had it. They've survived before, tho, so I guess we'll see. Awesome job on the chapter by the way :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter, Anna certainly held her own against Kara and Shayera, she certainly has more power than she seems, and she got into Shayera's head which even J'onn can't do. I think I'm now impossibly even more interested in her direction than before :)

Nice to see Q and Huntress again, they really compliment each other I think, they make a great team anyway :D

Can't believe the cliff hanger you sprang with Black Adam and Isis mind :(

And Hula Hula too!
JDP95 chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
You are truly a master at handling many plots in one chapter. The JLU situation, Huntress and Question, Adam and Isis, and Hula Hula, all in one chapter. They all flowed seamlessly and easily. Not confusing at all, which can happen with so many plot points. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
I'm enjoying how this stories turning out. It's crafted wonderfully. Great job!
S-Bumblebee chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter, got a real little mystery going. Was great to see the contrast between a superhero vet and a rookie to be honest, proving that even with power, if you don't have experience it won't necessarily earn you a victory. Captain Jr has a lot to learn it would seem.

Some politics here as well but as always you convey it in a way that isn't confusing, I've always thought it a great skill that you are able to do that as politics can be quite overwhelming at times.

And, some nice segments of humour here. You know me enough by now to know that I'm obviously looking forward to how Kara and Shayera go about confronting Anna :P
west189 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I see plot forming!

JDP95 chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Nice! Not only do we get more info on the Jamaica situation, but we also see a new development with Isis and Black Adam. Very well done!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »