Reviews for Justice League Crossroads:DCAU Series Part 10
JDP95 chapter 23 . 5/21/2012
Can I just say, this was an amazing chapter. I loved this one. The fights were simply awesome. The match ups were perfect, and everything was great. Nice job!
west189 chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
Finally caught up. Upside: I don't have to worry about never being caught up. Downside: I now have to wait with everyone else for the next chapter.

I do have to say, I can't wait for what's next. I don't have any idea of the future, but for some reason I'm getting a sense of finality to this. It's quite similar to the feeling that I got when I watched the last few episodes of JLU.

I don't quite know what to make of Anna Fortune. I'll keep my thoughts to myself for now, but expect a rant once I've definitively made up my mind.

West189
JDP95 chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Very nice. I've missed this story, and this chapter did not disappoint. The battles were awesome as always, and the dialogue and characters were perfect. Great job!
S-Bumblebee chapter 21 . 5/12/2012
Looks like the Legionaires are in for some trouble :p

Great to see Hula Hula is alright and taken care of, going to take some adjusting for him though I think.

The formations on the Javelins and the descriptions of their activities were really clear and added a great extra dimension to this chapter I think, really great to see the Javelins working with the ground troops :)
JDP95 chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
Looks like the Legions just about had it. They've survived before, tho, so I guess we'll see. Awesome job on the chapter by the way :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter, Anna certainly held her own against Kara and Shayera, she certainly has more power than she seems, and she got into Shayera's head which even J'onn can't do. I think I'm now impossibly even more interested in her direction than before :)

Nice to see Q and Huntress again, they really compliment each other I think, they make a great team anyway :D

Can't believe the cliff hanger you sprang with Black Adam and Isis mind :(

And Hula Hula too!
JDP95 chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
You are truly a master at handling many plots in one chapter. The JLU situation, Huntress and Question, Adam and Isis, and Hula Hula, all in one chapter. They all flowed seamlessly and easily. Not confusing at all, which can happen with so many plot points. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
I'm enjoying how this stories turning out. It's crafted wonderfully. Great job!
S-Bumblebee chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Great chapter, got a real little mystery going. Was great to see the contrast between a superhero vet and a rookie to be honest, proving that even with power, if you don't have experience it won't necessarily earn you a victory. Captain Jr has a lot to learn it would seem.

Some politics here as well but as always you convey it in a way that isn't confusing, I've always thought it a great skill that you are able to do that as politics can be quite overwhelming at times.

And, some nice segments of humour here. You know me enough by now to know that I'm obviously looking forward to how Kara and Shayera go about confronting Anna :P
west189 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I see plot forming!

West189
JDP95 chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Nice! Not only do we get more info on the Jamaica situation, but we also see a new development with Isis and Black Adam. Very well done!
S-Bumblebee chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Looks like the Queen is getting herself busy, I can't help but wonder why the Wizard gifted Isis with a different set of abilities, it makes an interesting contrast though which would undoubtedly have strategic influences later on...that is depending on what the Queen has in store for her of course.

I noticed as well how everyone seems to be paired up in this chapter, the marvels are together, the supers and the Lanterns, I just thought that it was quite interesting and I'm also sure you haven't set this up for no reason :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
Got to say that Q and Huntress' interactions were rather amusing in this and typically very them as well :) I sense that this little conspiracy is going to be rather surprising as well perhaps.

The tension between Courtney, Anna and Al is well handled, Anna's way of testing the others is suiting and its clear that she hasn't completely surrendered for the time being :D

Again your battle scenes are engaging, I think personally that you might have made some improvement in you style when writing them as well to be honest, there's a little more flow I think, I'm not sure I can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyway great chapter and I look forward to the next as always :D
JDP95 chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Very interesting. I enjoyed the fights in this chapter. It was good seeing that the Marvel's could be hurt and beaten. Not sure how I feel about Batman's addiction, but it's not my story. It's a very different approach, for sure. Very well done :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Lots of action going on here Loki, and two different kinds at that. Vigilante's and Tessa's search for Shining Knight was full of tension and suspense. You really nail Shining Knight's vocabulary wonderfully, Vigilante's as well.

Anna is really starting to take shape now that her confidence is growing, not only that but her building conflict with Stargirl is undoubtedly going to grow despite Anna's surrender :)

I'm also looking forward to how Captain Marvel Junior develops as well :D