Reviews for Justice League Crossroads:DCAU Series Part 10
JDP95 chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the humour in this one, and of course all the action. It was beautifully written. I'm excited for the next update!
JDP95 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Very well done. It was nice to see a spot light of sorts on Vigilante, Tessa, Shining Knight and Goldilocks. All three canon characters don't usually get much spot light. It was nice to see them in the fore front for a change.
S-Bumblebee chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
Looks like Hula Hula's adventure is taking a turn :) I've really enjoyed reading his exploits so far so I look forward to seeing what happens next.

You've left it on a bit of a hanger there too, its going to be pretty awesome once all the teams meet up :D
JDP95 chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Cool chapter. It sets up the next one perfectly and gets the reader excited for what is to come. Very well done. I look forward to chapter 15
S-Bumblebee chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
I hope that you don't mind if I give you an all round review?

Everything is just awesome, there are so many different themes going on here but they're all really quite important. I particularly like the process that Diana and Clark are going through, many relationships deal with difficulties of idealism and such and its really interesting seeing how Diana more specifically is dealing with it.

Lady Black Hawk is also rather interesting, her contrast to Diana is intriguing and I'm looking forward to seeing how that affects later situations particularly with J'onn as well.

There's loads more I can say but everything is really great, lots of different dimensions and your unique brand of humour as well, it really makes a world of difference :)
JDP95 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Very nice. More Legionnaires back to full strength, getting ready for their invasion. I'm excited to see how this will all happen! Great job!
JDP95 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Wow. I hadn't realized how much I missed this story! I'm so glad it's back! Justin and Tessa are really getting close, and I'm glad to see some action as well. Great job!
Trickster91 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
I have to say I absolutely adore the way you write Justin and Tessa. That has to be my favorite couple you got. :)
CD chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
What happened to Bruce & Selina?
JDP95 chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Nice. This chapter's really setting up some major things. It introduced Cap Jr. into the League, as well as ending the feud between LBH and Diana. Very well done :) Can't wait for ch 12!
LASTSON chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Im going to have to agree with "comicfan" this WW doesn't seem very accurate as well as Superman. I know superman isn't the best fighter around but in some Of your stories hes been partially trained. Overall good plot
comicfan chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
LBH is seriously annoying and full of herself. Can't stand her.

This is not a WW I recognize at all. From a wise, caring character who should love Clark for who he is...you did a 180 in the last few chaps and wrote her as a real brat. But then maybe this is how the JL cartoon portrayed her. It is very unfortunate some think WW is a brat who looks down upon normal people. WW is not like that at all in her comics. And she cares and respects Clark Kent as much she does him as Superman.
JDP95 chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Well well. Lots of revelations in this chapter. A new Red, an attack on Jamaica, and the Queen's coming back with a vengence. Great job, and I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. Will the League respond? Will the Legion back down? Doubtful, but we'll see.
JDP95 chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
No. Way. Something's going on. He can't be back.

I enjoyed the joke the girls pulled. Very funny. Great job, can't wait for ch 10!
JDP95 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Very nice. I enjoyed the focus on Adam and Isis. It was deserved, especially after what happened with the Queen. I'm excited to see how their relationship develops. Can't wait for ch 9!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »