Reviews for Justice League Crossroads:DCAU Series Part 10
S-Bumblebee chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Looks like the Queen is getting herself busy, I can't help but wonder why the Wizard gifted Isis with a different set of abilities, it makes an interesting contrast though which would undoubtedly have strategic influences later on...that is depending on what the Queen has in store for her of course.

I noticed as well how everyone seems to be paired up in this chapter, the marvels are together, the supers and the Lanterns, I just thought that it was quite interesting and I'm also sure you haven't set this up for no reason :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 17 . 4/24/2012
Got to say that Q and Huntress' interactions were rather amusing in this and typically very them as well :) I sense that this little conspiracy is going to be rather surprising as well perhaps.

The tension between Courtney, Anna and Al is well handled, Anna's way of testing the others is suiting and its clear that she hasn't completely surrendered for the time being :D

Again your battle scenes are engaging, I think personally that you might have made some improvement in you style when writing them as well to be honest, there's a little more flow I think, I'm not sure I can't quite put my finger on it.

Anyway great chapter and I look forward to the next as always :D
JDP95 chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
Very interesting. I enjoyed the fights in this chapter. It was good seeing that the Marvel's could be hurt and beaten. Not sure how I feel about Batman's addiction, but it's not my story. It's a very different approach, for sure. Very well done :)
S-Bumblebee chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Lots of action going on here Loki, and two different kinds at that. Vigilante's and Tessa's search for Shining Knight was full of tension and suspense. You really nail Shining Knight's vocabulary wonderfully, Vigilante's as well.

Anna is really starting to take shape now that her confidence is growing, not only that but her building conflict with Stargirl is undoubtedly going to grow despite Anna's surrender :)

I'm also looking forward to how Captain Marvel Junior develops as well :D
JDP95 chapter 16 . 4/17/2012
Awesome chapter! I loved the humour in this one, and of course all the action. It was beautifully written. I'm excited for the next update!
JDP95 chapter 15 . 4/13/2012
Very well done. It was nice to see a spot light of sorts on Vigilante, Tessa, Shining Knight and Goldilocks. All three canon characters don't usually get much spot light. It was nice to see them in the fore front for a change.
S-Bumblebee chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
Looks like Hula Hula's adventure is taking a turn :) I've really enjoyed reading his exploits so far so I look forward to seeing what happens next.

You've left it on a bit of a hanger there too, its going to be pretty awesome once all the teams meet up :D
JDP95 chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
Cool chapter. It sets up the next one perfectly and gets the reader excited for what is to come. Very well done. I look forward to chapter 15
S-Bumblebee chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
I hope that you don't mind if I give you an all round review?

Everything is just awesome, there are so many different themes going on here but they're all really quite important. I particularly like the process that Diana and Clark are going through, many relationships deal with difficulties of idealism and such and its really interesting seeing how Diana more specifically is dealing with it.

Lady Black Hawk is also rather interesting, her contrast to Diana is intriguing and I'm looking forward to seeing how that affects later situations particularly with J'onn as well.

There's loads more I can say but everything is really great, lots of different dimensions and your unique brand of humour as well, it really makes a world of difference :)
JDP95 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
Very nice. More Legionnaires back to full strength, getting ready for their invasion. I'm excited to see how this will all happen! Great job!
JDP95 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
Wow. I hadn't realized how much I missed this story! I'm so glad it's back! Justin and Tessa are really getting close, and I'm glad to see some action as well. Great job!
Trickster91 chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
I have to say I absolutely adore the way you write Justin and Tessa. That has to be my favorite couple you got. :)
CD chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
What happened to Bruce & Selina?
JDP95 chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Nice. This chapter's really setting up some major things. It introduced Cap Jr. into the League, as well as ending the feud between LBH and Diana. Very well done :) Can't wait for ch 12!
LASTSON chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
Im going to have to agree with "comicfan" this WW doesn't seem very accurate as well as Superman. I know superman isn't the best fighter around but in some Of your stories hes been partially trained. Overall good plot
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »