Reviews for Justice League Crossroads:DCAU Series Part 10
JDP95 chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Rejection. I enjoyed seeing the Queen beg. It showed she wasn't as high and powerful as she makes everyone think. That is, unless this was all some ploy. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Hula's bad luck may have been cured, but it looks like he found some more. Great job!
JDP95 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Very nice. I really enjoyed how this chapter was written. It felt like Mission Impossible or some other movie like that. You kept tabs on the multiple characters and didn't forget about any. That in itself is an accomplishment. Great job!
LASTSON chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Good chapter! However, my only "critique" is that you made Superman lose badly without even giving him a chance to put up a fight! I only hope that superman redems himself
JDP95 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
I'm actually enjoying this competition between Anna and Courtney. It is quite amusing actually. With Hula warning of the Legion, I'm expecting some action pretty soon. Hopefully it comes true!
JDP95 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Oh boy. I'm glad to see LBH and Diana don't like each other. Sometimes in comics and stories when everyone likes each other it takes away some realism from the story. Not everyone gets along, and it was nice to see that portrayed in this chapter. It looks like Courtney and Al may not be together for too long if Anna keeps this up. Can't wait for more!
Jana Girl123 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Haha, I can think of friends who remind me of LBH:D Diana's acting bratty, and while it's understandable it's also slightly annoying. Not being able to accept Clark's mortality is disappointing. I thought she would be better than that to be honest. Update soon.
JDP95 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Ah, Luthor. He's such a softie for a grown man crying. I'm glad for Donna, and I hope her and Dove will now be mentioned more often. The writing is excellent, as well as the plot. Keep up the good work!
S-Bumblebee chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Hula Hula is back! I was really intrigued by him before and its good to see him back, looks like he's got quite a mission.

Already I can see where you're setting up for this one including some of the things you mentioned to me before.

You're showing your passion here for the Marvel family, was really awesome to see two new but very different additions to the families and I am wondering in particular about how the Queen may take this?

Great stuff so far, looking forward to reading more :D
JDP95 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Very interesting. Two new Marvels. I enjoyed seeing the Marvels in this chapter since they aren't usually featured in many things. They have potential, but aren't used too much. Great job, and I look forward to ch 3!
JDP95 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great start! I have to admit, I forgot about Hula. I'm glad to see he's done well, and I look forward to seeing that play out. The Crimson Queen is smart, and Lex should have known what she was after. The writing is exceptional, as well as the beginning of the plot line. Great job, and I look forward to ch 2.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4