Reviews for Double Walker
Auna chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Love your ending sentence there, it's totally perfect symmetry.
Kate chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
You are a wonder :) Stay blessed!
jen-loves-jeeps chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I wasn't really sure what I was getting into here, you definitely had the opportunity to make the plot more creepy than not. This was a very well thought out and cute story! I definitely approve of your mentioning Freud.
Euphoriaoverhappiness chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Man I was just thinking about how if they ever did a movie or show about Tony's life they would have an actor follow him around and this is exactly what I was looking for. Amazing !
varon chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is seriously one of the best fics in the fandom, and you are a blessing to it. I miss your IM and Pepperony fics! No one can write Tony and Pepper like you do!
CommChatter chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I like this. Great job.
Azhwi chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
*chuckles* I like this one!
savinglives44 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
They are so clever. Love it!
sofagogo chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Hhsjajhahahahah(: I thought that was implied! Gawd I love this! Please continue:)
bioshiva07 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
This is a really creative way, and well-written one too, at getting Tony and Pepper together! The implications of dating the lookalike and Tony's rather reserved response. A good one shot that brought smiles to my face on a boring afternoon.
lizb1813 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story! At first I thought it was going to end like Accountability, but this way was so much better.

And all of the banter between Tony & Pepper? So them! It was awesome!
OnFireGeek chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
For me? The last line completely sold it.
Tince chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Totally worth [what felt like an agonisingly long] wait - lovely ;D
Dolphindreamer chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I love it! So well written, and you really captured all the characters! All the little bits you included like Pepper correcting Tony's math in the show and the pencils. The way she really wanted to date Tony but didn't really admit it. Although we never found out what exactly Tony does with all the pencils he steals lol. Great job!
Nat D chapter 2 . 6/4/2012