Reviews for Cast
TheLostLogia chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Daevanam Daevo chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Wow. This was incredible. Light was definitely in character, and the writing was brilliant. Great work.
L' Ame Force chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
(I do have an account on here, just too aggravated with logging in ) )

You know, I was slightly disturbed at how willing Lightning was to become the protector of a goddess. I was introduced to Lightning via Dissidia Duodecim, and then proceeded to to go her original games. So right from the get go, my first impressions of Lightning go hand in hand with her knee jerk reaction to fighting in an endless cycle for a goddess against her will. I mean, Lightning most certainly had no interest in being sucked into Valhalla, I'm sure.

THIS is the Lightning I know and love. Your descriptions are vivid. Wonderful work.
silvertones chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I'm just in love with this fic in so many ways.
Moargasm chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Good read. Its quite interesting. I hope you continue on from where you left off
Distant Glory chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
*sigh of profound relief*

THANK YOU. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I really lack the words to express how grateful I am that you posted this. It is a gorgeous piece of writing, and I love it to bits. I love the contrast of 400 and 4XX Academia. I love the fact that you had Lightning view things that had nothing whatever to do with the big things that happened. I love, especially, her conversation with Yeul.

Poor Lightning. You can't escape the truth. You might be a reluctant one, but you're still a hero.

Also, why have I not added you to my list of Favourite Authors and put you on alert? I shall correct this mistake immediately.
Poisonberries chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
And now anonymously because this site is so annoying it won't let me edit my reviews: I also adored the little insight into little Lightning playing with guns. Such sharp sight and anger, so few words. Perfect.
Poisonberries chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ah, Sunne, this is glorious. Dreamlike and whip sharp at the same time, it captures the poignancy of Lightning's loneliness without being either heavy handed or trite. Add to that phrases like "drowsy silence" and the "scent of wind" and you create this wonderful sensory confusion that forces me to stop and savor.

I find it vaguely irritating that so much talent can be concentrated in one tiny person. ;p

Seriously darling, this is brilliant, brilliant work. Keep writing so that I can keep reading.