Reviews for Life's Sacrifice
WHAT?!
Xquisite-Mischief chapter 23 . 6/18
Re-reading this story was the most painful expirience ever. I loved every single chapter and I cried when Ellie died. She was so sweet and pure, and the friendship (later love) with Kol was heartbreaking.

Re-reading was as bad as the first time I read this story in October 2013.
simmaris chapter 1 . 6/14
I've been waiting to find a well told Kol fanfic ever since my recent jump on board the Kol fandom. And i am so glad I came across this story. Thank you for bringing this beautifully tragic piece to light, but i don't thank you for making me cry a river of tears and feels. But other than that it's a good story
Annie chapter 23 . 5/15
This story was so good I literally cried when Ellie died and I never do that.
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 1/12
Beautiful story! Beautiful but sad ...
Sparksofrandomness chapter 23 . 11/11/2015
This story wad beautiful I couldn't help but cry when dani died! Is there going to be a sequel please please like her being reborn or coming back...what if when Kol gets killed by Jeremy he gets to see her again? And the part about her being his guardian angel? Omg please continue it
Guest chapter 22 . 10/4/2015
change it to happy ending
Winterlover6 chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I
lady wolvie chapter 23 . 3/2/2015
Noooo please don't take it down i love it as is. although a follow on would be great.
SeraphinePersephone chapter 22 . 1/25/2015
I love the story I cried totally and what did Klaus did? Darn the cliff hanger it messed my mind up
Wildwolf101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
WHAT ! NO YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME ! It 2:09! In the morning where I am and now I can't sleep! I need to know what happens ! Why would you do this! ooooo the torment I'm going through right now! Please tell me how it end ! PLEASE ! WITH WHIP CREAM AND KOL ON TOP ! I'm like getting ideas in my head right now of what might of happened ! Please tell me !
Avid Reader chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
Lets start out by saying that I read a lot. Most of my free time is spent with a book in my hand or most recently fan fiction. This is one of the most heartfelt and emotion filled writings i have ever read. Also I'm a girl but I don't cry easily or at all really but the ending to this story broke my heart and my tear ducts. So thank you for the wonderful experience of reading this.:)
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Loved the story... Wish you would have written more, Ellie and Kol were so cute together.
Charlottees chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
i never cry. I cried at this chapter though, you are a truely talented writer.
RocknRose242 chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Wow... just ... WOW
Thank you so much for this story! I read it all in one day and I'm completely stunned by it. You're an amazing writer, you really have a gift and I just hope that you'll continue with the writing!

Regards :)