Reviews for Life's Sacrifice
lady wolvie chapter 23 . 3/2
Noooo please don't take it down i love it as is. although a follow on would be great.
SeraphinePersephone chapter 22 . 1/25
I love the story I cried totally and what did Klaus did? Darn the cliff hanger it messed my mind up
Wildwolf101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
WHAT ! NO YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME ! It 2:09! In the morning where I am and now I can't sleep! I need to know what happens ! Why would you do this! ooooo the torment I'm going through right now! Please tell me how it end ! PLEASE ! WITH WHIP CREAM AND KOL ON TOP ! I'm like getting ideas in my head right now of what might of happened ! Please tell me !
Avid Reader chapter 22 . 11/25/2014
Lets start out by saying that I read a lot. Most of my free time is spent with a book in my hand or most recently fan fiction. This is one of the most heartfelt and emotion filled writings i have ever read. Also I'm a girl but I don't cry easily or at all really but the ending to this story broke my heart and my tear ducts. So thank you for the wonderful experience of reading this.:)
Katherine Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Loved the story... Wish you would have written more, Ellie and Kol were so cute together.
Charlottees chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
i never cry. I cried at this chapter though, you are a truely talented writer.
RocknRose242 chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
Wow... just ... WOW
Thank you so much for this story! I read it all in one day and I'm completely stunned by it. You're an amazing writer, you really have a gift and I just hope that you'll continue with the writing!

Regards :)
Wicked Daphne chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Read it on one breath... Truly beautiful story. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us. Kol was so sweet and my heart aches for both of them. Amazing work you had done here.
KellyMikaelson chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I loved this story so much , the ending made me cry and with every word you wrote i fell more and more in love with kol , it was amazing you are talented , i actually felt like i was living in that story , this fanfiction kinda reminds me of a movie i watched "Jane eyre" but i just loved every thing you did in the story and the ending was epic , it broke my heart but was epic , you are epic , i can't wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
i'm so fucking done with this story.
.ohmygod.
i don't think i've ever cried so much over anything.
stahp.
*bursts out sobbing*
zoey943 chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
great story but what did klaus do?
XxLostInTheMusicxX chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
That was...too beautiful for words. Yes, I know this is going to sound terribly cliche, deal with it, I'm a hopeless romantic ;) Kol was perfect, everything about his character and mannerisms and, just, everything was perfect. Ellie was adorable and I cried when she got sick and died, making this one of the very few stories to make me cry. It was so beautifully written too. The era was perfectly taken into consideration and I absolutely adored Christine and Eleanor's "hidden" love for Ellie, as well as Jamie and Albert's. The way Phillip and Kol's relationship turned out was amazing, though I hate Phillip's son (Edmund, was it?). One question though, as I'm sure you've anticipated from the majority of those who've finished this, what happened?! Or I guess, will there be a sequel? That would be lovely ;) I'm kidding (sort of), a sequel would be another somewhat long project so I can understand, maybe just one more chapter please? That ending was a killer and truthfully, I feel if there was one more chapter either telling what happened or having the lovers see each other again (whether it be real or delusioned) would really make the story of-the-top incredible, the cherry on top if you will ;) Anyways, thank you so very much for writing this, it was one of the best I've ever read.

Never stop writing,
XxLostInTheMusicxX
Karen chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
No No No! you can't leave me like this I'm a mess... darn it that cliff hanger really got to me
Guest chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
It was a great story but you shouldent of killed her and what did klaus do ?
beccadillard chapter 22 . 11/3/2013
Im sobbing. This was honestly one of the best stories ive read on fanfiction. The way they loved each other was so perfect, i wish she turned but i accept it cause if she turned she wouldnt be so heartbroken and i t would be cool if you added a second ending/epilogue that she does become a vampire and a fluff ending with her and kol. Seriously perfect again for your incredible story.