Reviews for Moments
Mickey chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMG I loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
love the kurt/santana friendship.
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is one of the greatest Puck/Kurt fics I have ever read! I love this so fucking much I can't even put it into words. Great job!
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I loved this. I really love the ending.
The Drowned World chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Woooow. That was hilarious on so many levels; I really liked how you matched Kurt's arrogance to Puck's when they started hitting on each other and the reveal at the end was worth every penny. Great work!
Psychotic Sprite chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh my god, hahahhaa, I loved that ending! Priceless!
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Loved this, the end especially gave me a laugh.
Onee-san chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I approve. And I want a sequel. :) Maybe you already have one. I'll have to peruse your page.
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I'm laughing so hard I can't stop. And it hurts. This was perfect!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is a seriously cracked AU fic - but I enjoyed it way too much!
spikeslilpet chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I Want More! You Can't End It Like That! There Has To Be More! :D Pretty please?.. And more details, sex is all about the details.
Lil-lover16 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh my god this is hilarious! You absolutely MUST continue this story. I love kurtana as besties and puckurt is amazing. Thanks for writing this
Zae chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm on a Puck n' Kurt kick right now, and just gotta say this one is TOO CUTE~!

I love that everyone (okay, Santana and Finn anyway) are trying to get the guys together, they both resist, only to end up in bed together anyway.

Santana is going to be absolutely imerciless/i when she sees Kurt face-to-face again. ;)
Taylor chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
She who is cackling cackles. Fate wants them together (or at least an author does).
turtlelovestiger chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I loved this! The ending was just too funny.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »