Reviews for Two Sets of Eyes
Crescent Blue chapter 27 . 5/20/2012
Lovely ending! *claps*

I'm very happy that this ended on such a blissful note! :-D

I hope you continue to write more in the future when you have time.
Celicam chapter 27 . 5/20/2012
Aww, a wonderful end to an awesome story..Also, Why no reviews? D: Well get back asap, so I can enjoy more Nigel, and possibly more Nico :O
Crescent Blue chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Ahh! Such a heartwarming chapter! :-)

I'll be waiting for your next chapter.
Ol Alex chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Wow! And I thought another argument was gonna pop out! Ha ha! You took me by surprise there, buddy! I like that!

This chapter was over-all brilliant, sweet and heart-calming. Those kids of traits are what always gets me. At least from what I understand from my reading experiences.

I can't wait to see the last! XD
Celicam chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Cery nice chapter...And YAY New Jewel trust *Dances* Seems like she might be able to get over it after all :D
nyroc128 chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
Please don't kill Nigel! Aadi will be devastated. So will Rafael. And Blu. And Jewel. And Abina. And most importantly, us the readers!
Crescent Blue chapter 25 . 5/15/2012
No! No you did NOT just kill off Nigel! Oh noes!

I didn't see that coming at all. What will Aadi do now! ;_;

Darn that Sagar. :-(

Please conclude on a happy note or something.
Ol Alex chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
Uh-oh... I wonder what happened to Nigel in the end of this sweet, lovely and somewhat sad chapter... I hope he's alright. Oh... I'm being bombarded by suspense again... :)

Anyway, overall, I loved this update! I hope to see more soon! :D
Celicam chapter 25 . 5/14/2012
Awesome chapter! At first when the other two in that Animal Control place, I was like "Did he copy paste a new story into this by accident?" Then I was like "OH YAY FAMILY 3" So thats good. However Nigel collapsing is bad. :( Get well soon Nigel (RIP Sagar :/)
Ol Alex chapter 24 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter! I loved it! Sweet love, then bitter moments... :D

Sweet little Aadi and gentle fatherly Nigel... :)

Aww... Jewel, look what you... (SIGHS) :P

Celicam chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Very deep. Very emotional. Very Jewel. Love it :3 I await the next chapter.
Crescent Blue chapter 24 . 5/8/2012
Great as always buddy! Keep it going. :-)
Ol Alex chapter 23 . 5/6/2012
Goddesszilla... Ha ha! I loved that one!

But what I loved most was the fact that Silviene changed for the better. All that's left now is some explaining... Otherwise Jewel would always have him pinned on the wall. :)

I loved this chapter overall! Keep it up! :D
Celicam chapter 23 . 5/5/2012
Awwww Aadi and Nigel, and Jewel...Well her reaction is expected xD Dont worry Silvene, I'm sure things will work out in the end.
Celicam chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
Awwww Poor Aadi, and Jewel, you're so emotional. xD Lovely chapter, Can't wait for the reactions to Silvine ;3 Until next chapter
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »