Reviews for How Data met Spot
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cute fic!
Rhapsodystar chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Aw! Spot isn't the most friendly of creatures is she? I can't help straying to my 'Spot changed because Data was really bad at caring for her' theory but this is amazing!
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
actually your spot sounds like some of the cats I've met. I've got a cat called Cleo, and she struts around all superior. And she has a nasty temper.
androidilenya chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aw, how cute! The last bit is great

Spot is a great cat, and for someone who doesn't have a cat you seemed to capture cat-like behavior rather well.
Nalbal chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love it! I've never been able to understand how such a wonderfully brilliant, intelligent creature like Data could call a striped/non-marked kitty "Spot"... this definitely explains it in an amusing way. Spot and Data are perfect for one another!
Nefor chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awwww...

I've had many cats, you got their behavior right.
lightdragon1987 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Dear Author of AWESOME

Awe kitty Spot! I love how Geordi's VISOR gets him an acceptable. Data of course is her only true love. : ) It's just so cute! Yeah cats can be like that, they like the shiny and Data is very shiny!

Love,

Another Crazy Reviewer
Kita chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Dear Author Of AWESOME

This was a really sweet piece. I have never given much thought to the idea of how Data got Spot. They alway seemed to be a really perfect match.

For someone who hasn't been around cats, you got their behavior pretty well, they are kinda jerks. LOL.

Love,

One of the Crazy Reviewers.