Reviews for Sapphire and Sunshine
Meika97 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
this chapter took me a minute to settle into, the last 6 fanfictions I read have been in the third person...
YoungandHeartless chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
This story took me from high to low. It was like a rollercoaster. I loved every bit of it. Keep doing what you do because this is a really good story. BTW Gaara is AMAZING!
Alex556 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I love cute sand sibling moments :3 I really wish in Naruto they could have cute family moments I love the sand siblings! Cant wait to read on.
gaap237 chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
I loved this story! I think making it exclusively from Gaara's POV was a great choice, and you portrayed him wonderfully. Great job!
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Beautifully written story. I loved how they ended up together. Can't wait for the sequel.
RectalTenesmus chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
That was amazing
NJamicus chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Amazing story. Thank you for letting us get acquainted with your talent)))
MoonlightSnow's Mystery chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
That was an amazing story and I enjoyed reading every second of it. You write so well and your style makes it to where I thought I was right there, in Gaara's mind. You did a good job at having really deep feelings but still keeping him in character (a hard thing to do in my opinion). Loved it and I will be reading the next one _
enix-XIII chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
This is easily my favorite Naruto fanfiction ever. Hand down. This was an amazing story, and you really did a fantastic job. The characterization, the conflicts, their development...just...everything! You should be so proud of yourself. c:
enix-XIII chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
The way you wrote this chapter was wonderful. The slow escalation of conflict, leading up to the final reveal. I think we all know how Gaara feels hearing that. :(
enix-XIII chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Great characterization!
enix-XIII chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Damn this was awesome!
enix-XIII chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
What an amazing first chapter!
maxridelover chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
holy crap i didn't see that coming!
Killua17 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
*SQUEAL*
YOUR BACK!
I can't wait to see what you come up with next! XD