Reviews for The Brightest Spot of all
Braile4ever chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
Hey Guys! Just a reminder and update about the Netflix situation!

They ACTUALLY are listening to what the fans want unlike ABC Family and from what i've been told by their representatives and from the comments & messages i'm receiving frpm all of you it sounds like they are really wanting to get the rights to the show. They said the more people they get asking for it the better. They need to receive TONS of requests and they will work really hard to get the rights to it. They want to know they will make their members happy and also gain lots of new members by doing this.

So PLEASE contact them either by phone or online chat or both. ALSO make sure you're clear to them that you want them to pick up the rights to the show so we can get more NEW episodes. Some of the representatives have been getting confused and think we're asking for Season 2 to get added to NetFlix. So be very clear on that. They are taking down names almost like a petition which is GOOD! The more names the better!

Also if anyone else could help me out by sending lots of tweets to TLG Creator Chuck Pratt JR and the cast letting them know about what we are trying to do that would be AWESOME! They also need to know about this because we don't want them moving on just yet AND maybe they can help in some way by contacting NetFlix saying they would do it. We need to get the word to them about this They need to know how much us (the fans) want to know how it ends.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone! There is still hope! Keep sending NetFlix your comments about wanting it renewed to their contact page, facebook, twitter and blog. We need this to spread like wildfire! Share this post as well if you want! Tell as many people as possible !;;

help!
Braile4ever chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

I just got done talking to another NetFlix representative and she said that we need to try and contact the people who produce the Lying Game so that we can get them on board for making this happen.

This is EXACTLY what she told me "Now what you can also do is contact the studio who produces this show and have them email Affiliates to discuss the title"

So PLEASE anyone that has twitter help me out with tweeting Chuck Pratt Jr (the lying game Producer/Creator) and the cast about this. We need them on board as much as we are.

Also post on Netflix's blog, twitter & facebook like CRAZY! There's a big chance this could happen if we make enough noise!

This is one of the final things she told me when I told her how I know a lot of people have been contacting them about the lying game: "Yes we have heard a lot about this from our customers and we love feedback so we will definitively do what we can about this."!
Braile4ever chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Hey people if u are big lying game fans like me I know a way of possibly saving the lying game, I have a source that says that Netflix is willing to get the rights from chuckprattjr and abcfamily to produce more episodes. But they can only do it if they see alot of people want TLG back. Now if u want to help go to Facebook look up renew lying game page like it scroll down until u see info on how to contact Netflix u can call them or video chat them. if u need any help pm me. Plus one more thing keep posting on chuckprattjr fb and twitter about wat Netflix is willing to do and how somebody actually believes in TLG. Same goes for the abcfamily fb and twitter walls. Okay thank u!
Braile4ever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
NEW NetFlix Update:

!
Braile4ever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet333333
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Aww that's so sweet 3 I love Thayer and Emma together! Please update soon! :):):)
DarkHeartRocker13 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
is okay i like it in lines like that. Love the story themma is so cute together
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
I like theway you wrote it ! Its like poetry :) 3
Motionless 666 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Please continue I will be disappointed if you don't
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Keep going! I love this!
HayBriannnee chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
MORE MORE!
Get-Up-and-Fall-Again chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awwweh :] LOOL I cant think of anything else to saay XD UPDAAATE! :]
RIn chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
more more so cute so in character im in love with themma 3 plssss update more oftenXD
372259 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Love it :) only thing I would change is that, well, if yo;ve seen general hospital, christian alexander (the guy who plays thayer) MOST DEFINITELY has the body ;)
Kotonaru97 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
OMG... This was sooooo cute! I really really liked it! It would be super awesome if you continued it! Really great job.. Keep up the amazing work! : D