Reviews for If Vision is the Only Validation
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Wow, your family reminds me of mine only with a few twist. Instead of law breakers we've got tons military people and cops. On my moms side of the family nearly everyone dies of cancer, not just contract it, die of it. It's not specifically breast cancer, just cancer in general. Man, we've got some seriously bad genes don't we?
alynawatlovers chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Watching malfoy being turned into a ferret does everything to your self-esteem. :D And would that movie be Princess Bride? I am not sure... But this is very very fun and amusing. :D Thanks!
Diclonious57 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
I lost it when he brought out the super soaker
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
damn Ace is smart
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
You still alive? :) lol hope all is well with you and that you haven't abandoned this wonderful story! Take care!
UnoPaz chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
THIS IS SO GREAT. This is honestly one of my absolute favorite fanfics on this site, and it makes me sad you haven't updated in a while, but I understand the whole writer's block or lack of inspiration, or somesuch that limits your ability to keep going. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU'RE FABULOUS AND JUST PLAIN AMAZING AND I WISH YOU'D KEEP GOING WITH THIS BECAUSE IT'S ALSO FABULOUS AND AMAZING. 3
SeekerSky143 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Heyya there! It's a new reader here, and I'll just come out and say it right now: You're definitely not an auntie.

You are a teacher! :O

Seriously! Okay, I've known about all the premonition and telekinesis for quite some time already, but not about the rest of it and it's really so freaking awesome! I've always been interested in things like these... random, but do you know of something called CIP? It stands for Congenital Insensitivity to Pain. I think, from the title itself, it's obvious what this condition means.

AND even though it's amazingly cool to not be able to sense pain, truthfully I think it's pretty scary as well. I mean, pain is a response to a stimulus in your body. How'd you know that your body's all screwed up (No, I don't know any cool medical terms..) without the help of almighty pain by your side? Yeah, without pain, your screwed up body would be even more screwed up. But that's not the point here.

Hm, I'm guessing you're majoring in Biochem like Ace? Just wondering, but what is that really like? I'm quite interested in Biochem and all those scientific stuffs, but I'm not too sure... I've always been leaning towards the Arts until just recently. OKAY end of digression.

TRAFALGAW LAW IS AWESOME. And as Sanji's pretty much my favourite character (... actually that's a tough decision. I love Law and Shanks and Ace and Luffy and Zoro almost as much as I do for Sanji), I'm pretty upset he's not featured in this story much :( BUT WELL, it's a brilliant story! And it's quite... different from what I expected. I pretty much expected... Ace to be clinically insane from the synopsis given. But this works well too! :D Okay, this is getting pretty long so I'll just end this review with the most cliche phrase in the whole history of cliche phrases for story reviews: PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON!
anonymous chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
I love this story, it is soooo fuuny. Please update soon.
RedKetchup chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Love this. And the interactions between Luffy and Ace are just great, truly adds parts to the story.
YingYang21 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Dude you are amazing its like a song or poem.
Son Goshen chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
I love it! It's all woven in a very interesting way, and I really like how you put ESP into it. A first! XD

Write more whenever, okay? It's too great of a story, hehe.
Bard of Chaos chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Malfoy could make anyone's self esteem as a human rise.
Mountain97 chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
LOL! I loved the ending of this chapter. It perfectly describes my own artistic failings. If I had to guess, I'm going to say that Luffy's going to be talented at certain kinds of this stuff, and Ace is going to be good at the stuff that Luffy can't do, and then their abilities will complement each others. Also, does this stuff have applications in combat? When I first read about it in here I thought it was going to be an AU version of Haki.

Anyway, keep writing! I loved the chapter and can't wait for the next installment! Please try to have it up soon!

PS Summer classes must suck royal balls. And my computer does the same thing! I probably have to take it to be fixed soon...
Kamonohashi-Chan chapter 14 . 6/3/2012
This story is so perfect and well written and funny and interesting i_i

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Ashlyn-i chapter 14 . 5/28/2012