Reviews for If Vision is the Only Validation
Wera chapter 15 . 10/24
I love this story so very much and really look forward to finding out what happens next.
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 15 . 10/22
You are certainly an amazing writer I had actually read 100days of Ace being a butwipe before this and noticed the style was the same and that Norm and Norma where the same sorta in both. You certainly are a great author and would love to see more on both stories.
Talon of soaring Eagle chapter 15 . 6/3
You know what I think Ace painted? Something with a lot of red and orange. Heh heh heh heh...
asura.keji chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
The finger-painting idea of yours was genius (and awesome)! Please update sooner than later!
asura.keji chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Ahem... *takes deeeeeep breath*

Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Wow, your family reminds me of mine only with a few twist. Instead of law breakers we've got tons military people and cops. On my moms side of the family nearly everyone dies of cancer, not just contract it, die of it. It's not specifically breast cancer, just cancer in general. Man, we've got some seriously bad genes don't we?
alynawatlovers chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
Watching malfoy being turned into a ferret does everything to your self-esteem. :D And would that movie be Princess Bride? I am not sure... But this is very very fun and amusing. :D Thanks!
Diclonious57 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
I lost it when he brought out the super soaker
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
damn Ace is smart
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
You still alive? :) lol hope all is well with you and that you haven't abandoned this wonderful story! Take care!
UnoPaz chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
THIS IS SO GREAT. This is honestly one of my absolute favorite fanfics on this site, and it makes me sad you haven't updated in a while, but I understand the whole writer's block or lack of inspiration, or somesuch that limits your ability to keep going. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW YOU'RE FABULOUS AND JUST PLAIN AMAZING AND I WISH YOU'D KEEP GOING WITH THIS BECAUSE IT'S ALSO FABULOUS AND AMAZING. 3
SeekerSky143 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Heyya there! It's a new reader here, and I'll just come out and say it right now: You're definitely not an auntie.

You are a teacher! :O

Seriously! Okay, I've known about all the premonition and telekinesis for quite some time already, but not about the rest of it and it's really so freaking awesome! I've always been interested in things like these... random, but do you know of something called CIP? It stands for Congenital Insensitivity to Pain. I think, from the title itself, it's obvious what this condition means.

AND even though it's amazingly cool to not be able to sense pain, truthfully I think it's pretty scary as well. I mean, pain is a response to a stimulus in your body. How'd you know that your body's all screwed up (No, I don't know any cool medical terms..) without the help of almighty pain by your side? Yeah, without pain, your screwed up body would be even more screwed up. But that's not the point here.

Hm, I'm guessing you're majoring in Biochem like Ace? Just wondering, but what is that really like? I'm quite interested in Biochem and all those scientific stuffs, but I'm not too sure... I've always been leaning towards the Arts until just recently. OKAY end of digression.

TRAFALGAW LAW IS AWESOME. And as Sanji's pretty much my favourite character (... actually that's a tough decision. I love Law and Shanks and Ace and Luffy and Zoro almost as much as I do for Sanji), I'm pretty upset he's not featured in this story much :( BUT WELL, it's a brilliant story! And it's quite... different from what I expected. I pretty much expected... Ace to be clinically insane from the synopsis given. But this works well too! :D Okay, this is getting pretty long so I'll just end this review with the most cliche phrase in the whole history of cliche phrases for story reviews: PLEASE DO UPDATE SOON!
anonymous chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
I love this story, it is soooo fuuny. Please update soon.
redmustarddd chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Love this. And the interactions between Luffy and Ace are just great, truly adds parts to the story.
YingYang21 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Dude you are amazing its like a song or poem.