Reviews for The Tranformation
Zesslover chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
This was an amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
Shocks! I almost cry. Make a sequel pr something. Because its so freaking awesome. Sequel. SEQUEL.
Sakihinata chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Oh my... this yullen was so cute until the end. I really loved it, even though the last chater is just sad.
Magic Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
So sweet! They made it together to the end! :D
ToT chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
That was so beautiful * crying *
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
TT NNNNOOOOOOO! THEY CANT DIE! *sinffle* Well at least they died together. So it is kind of a happy ending... in a way... BUT IT'S STILL SAD! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! TTTTTTTTTTTTT
silverdragon917 chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
You did it again. And I'm crying, again. You're writing is so good, but I can't help but cry every time. Thank you for the wonderful story, and for all the effort you put into your writing. I really enjoyed that (dispite the crying lol)
Satu-chan chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gawd I love this fic! :') That was such a sad ending! It was beautiful but it was really sad! This will forever be one of my favorite fics!C:
xX.Not.So.Innocent.Xx chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
This was actually very good but I just feel angry when they die at the end...after this I went into a rampage _' heheheh... yeah but anyway great fanfic :)
97kingdomwolf chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
TTTT nice ending
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
D:D idk what to think, I'm crying and happy at the same time my emotions are overwhelming me! Woah, hey there I just had a spaz attack and practically through the iPad! Well I loved this story to a very very very large extent! :(:
midnightheula chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Awesome story, I really enjoyed it :)
TearsDrippingDown chapter 25 . 8/11/2013
Crying my eyes out now DX