Reviews for The Tranformation
Mukuro234 chapter 25 . 1/10
this was great but a dam well sad end
jy24 chapter 25 . 11/9/2015
The ending is really sad, but the story is just okay. Hope to read more fanfic about Allen and Kanda. Wondering is it possible to write a fanfic about them in a world of Monster Hunter? I got this crazy idea few days ago about Allen being a white Gore Mangala with his curse scar and his black left arm. And Kanda is a hunter that is assigned together with Lavi and Lenalee to go and capture this mutated/subspecies Mangala. Hope that my idea inspires you to write more DGM fanfic.
Zesslover chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
This was an amazing fanfic.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/10/2014
Shocks! I almost cry. Make a sequel pr something. Because its so freaking awesome. Sequel. SEQUEL.
Sakihinata chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
Oh my... this yullen was so cute until the end. I really loved it, even though the last chater is just sad.
Magic Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
So sweet! They made it together to the end! :D
ToT chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
That was so beautiful * crying *
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
TT NNNNOOOOOOO! THEY CANT DIE! *sinffle* Well at least they died together. So it is kind of a happy ending... in a way... BUT IT'S STILL SAD! WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! TTTTTTTTTTTTT
FeyWindwalker chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
You did it again. And I'm crying, again. You're writing is so good, but I can't help but cry every time. Thank you for the wonderful story, and for all the effort you put into your writing. I really enjoyed that (dispite the crying lol)
Satu-chan chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gawd I love this fic! :') That was such a sad ending! It was beautiful but it was really sad! This will forever be one of my favorite fics!C:
xX.Not.So.Innocent.Xx chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
This was actually very good but I just feel angry when they die at the end...after this I went into a rampage _' heheheh... yeah but anyway great fanfic :)
97kingdomwolf chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
TTTT nice ending
Guest chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
D:D idk what to think, I'm crying and happy at the same time my emotions are overwhelming me! Woah, hey there I just had a spaz attack and practically through the iPad! Well I loved this story to a very very very large extent! :(: