Reviews for Haruu II Rebellion
dmward13 chapter 13 . 4/17
Would love to see this continued and finished. You are incredibly talented!
Okay well its going on 4 years im still waiting on an update! lol! I really enjoued this too...
Guest chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
who is numa's other husband
Anonymous chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
I have reread Haruu and Haruu II a number of times, I enjoy it so much, really hoping for some more to be written. I think we all need to know where Dare wandered off to!
RndmPeep chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
I love this story so much! It's just after Christmas in 2015. Is there any way you might as more to this?
RndmPeep chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
I might be completely happy of all I could read was Riven's story. I love Haruu and Haruu II. Beautifully written, and they provoke serious thought and challenge the mind to think of such unpleasant situations and the human situation. Thank you.
Thegr8tn8t chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
Plz continue! It's an amazing story and it's been forever!
Tonnerre chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Times like this I really want to say fuck my life. Oh god the cost of war is illustrated wonderfully in this.
Tonnerre chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Good luck Shy.
Tonnerre chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
As always, nothing but love for the story (despite the aching feels) and reading on.
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Shy is already starting to show signs of breaking down. I think I might cry.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Yay, more force users!
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I think that's the first time i've heard one of the guys say ass instead of shebs.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I've been avoiding really reading this chapter because its the start of things really going south, but i'm glad I did. I know I needed to. Reading on.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Somehow love comes out of this, this feels as close to happy ending as it can given the circumstances.