Reviews for Silver Oxide
sonicxjones chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
Is the crew of XD is here would colssuem make a appearance? Man I know it's been years since a up date but I got hooked XD

I feel N and Wes would get along. *Shrugs with a smile*
DraconianPhilosopher chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
its truly a sad thing that this story has been effectively abandoned, I like the character that Silver has been given, its interesting and new.

Forever Reading,
Costantly chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Make more pwease? ಠಠ
carolaineclipse chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please please continue the story. i love you stry. updated new chapter. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Soul Edge MK II chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Lia Silverclaw chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Well, I like what I've read of your story and look forward to more but I should mention that watchog and mightyena are spelled wrong. If you need information on anything pokemon, I recommend going to to find it.
Ardtornismyname chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
great chapter
Taxicat2 chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
The fight scene was good, better than many attempts to write out a pokemon battle that I have seen on this site. Update soon please, it's really hard to find good pokemon stories that I like!
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Cool story. Can't wait to read more. Is Ash ever going to figure out how to Purify Silver Oxide?
jt chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
update soon please I love the story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
You dont have to include the gym battle but i do suggest more interaction with N after there is more emotional impact if he were a close friend rather than an occasinal acuantence like in the game.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Very good
Like how you added N dispite being one of the most intresting characters to date he dosent get much screen time
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Yes very intresting indeed
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
HarbingerLady chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
with a herd that large, I'm pretty sure the Tauros has already had many eggs :D