Reviews for Dear Lies
Quicksilver Trion chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Nausea, uneasiness, sadness... fear. Even though the path this is heading is all too clear for an outside observer there was nothing I could have steeled myself with to take the edge off of your description of the rape. And turning that bloody dagger by leaving Jazz in a state unable to take responsibility, leaving Ratchet even more forlorn with his wounds and victim's guilt - it is a piece of art I admit but an art that has ice running through my veins. The warnings above are well deserved and I would heavily suggest adding rape and trigger warnings as well. Luckily I have never experienced such a violation but I do know people that would likely end up in hospital after reading this.

You are an amazing writer, it's youst the dark places you're exploriert here that make me wish you were less so. Kudos.
Kirke92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I dont know what to say.. This was AWESOME! Just way too good! Fav :)
Somatrasiel chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I don't know why this hasn't been reviewed more. This is certainly a fantastic story. The ups and downs of Ratchet's moods were very well captured without becoming out of character and trite, nor were his issues with Jazz's possessiveness at any time unbelievable. Jazz was also very well written, his obsessiveness with Ratchet subtle and not all at once revealed.

Overall, it felt exactly like any real relationship would, the honeymoon phase, etc etc. No one was out of character and even Jazz wasn't suddenly turned inexplicably evil. Anyways, Thanks for the awesome read! (Not to mention the sex scenes were hot!)
Diamond White chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I love this! But I have to tell you that your fiction caused me so many things: nausea because of this kind of Jazz, shudders from the force of his actions to even go for a forced bond, coldness throughout my body. I feel sad that he has gone to the level of a sparkling but in Ratchet's position I might have done the same. If I didn't want to sparkbond and forced to do it, I wouldn't let anybody do this to me. Although all these things (still feeling somewhat disturbed) I really really madly love your fiction :) I've been searching for Jazz fictions and hopefully for JazzxRatchet and I've found yours :) I absolutely love it :D

My note: Sorry for not being able to review as a logged in member but somewhy my internet or account doesn't let me to do many things: like signing in, sending PM's... sorry for rambling.

Loved your fiction
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So you were the one who wrote this. I saw it on the site you mentioned and thought this was the best one of the bunch. Creepiest one, too. I was blown away by it. Couldn't vote for it due to my lack of LJ account, but this was the one I would have voted for if I could. Have to admit, it's a side of Jazz you don't see in the regular G1.

I will look forward to the sequel.
Krazed Jetformer chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Dark but I love it! Possessive Jazz freaked me out!
confuzzled-neko chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
AWWW, so creepy and sad. I love how you wrote their reactions.