Reviews for Salazar Slytherin, the Victim of the Hogwarts Four
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 6/2
You should do a reactions story to this because Harry did all of this in the great hall in front of everyone.
jupimako chapter 1 . 3/8
T.T I like unique, even if it makes me tear up. Your grammar may not be the best, but your imagination and willingness to write stories is fantastic. I hope you never stop.
Haneko Takahashi chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
the journal part is sad, but i love what harry did! but how DARE peeves, GODRIC, do that? ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they will woe they dare they did that to my great(and some) grandfather! I, Hanaciana Bella Slytherin, the Great Granddaughter of Slytherin, do hereby vow to kill Godric Gryffindor's decendants, bar William, Percy, Charlie, Fred and George, and Rowena Ravenclaws decendants, SO MOTE BE IT!
Lady of the Spirit chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Oh my god, I absolutely LOVED this. More than I should have, probably. It was just that good.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
such a good ending
WonderingWhereLifeWillTakeMe chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
i love it! More!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sequel please
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
oh my flip...
this is a whole other side of the Harry Potter world that people only dream of...
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow That's amazingly realistic!
Didget chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
naw :) that was a horrible story... but i liked it all the same :P

klester1987d chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Please write more!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
i am in love and wish to murder all those bastards but sadly they are fictional and dead already *grumblegrumble*
Zaidee chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Interesting, i admit i was a little shocked by the whole rape thing but i also think it would make an amazing story if you ever changed your mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012

although it is a sad story it has a happy ending.