Reviews for Boys' Day Out
OMGOSH! That was sssooo cute!
Ralx34 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I've just read one more time all your stories, I really love your 5th season, to me the best, hope one day you'll add stories
Alexandra (from France !)
lis8814 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
OMG I LOVED YOUR ME ROLLING ON THIS YOU WILL FINSH ANR LET US NOW WHAT THEY HAVE. LOVED THEM ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING.
Amber611 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awesome fic, and job! I absolutely Loved it! :)
kittn chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Yeah, gotta be careful spying on a spy. Nice piece!
Mandlee123 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I haven't gotten around to writing a review for each of your stories, but please know that I have truly enjoyed each and everyone. You have given me Season 5, and I hope the season doesn't end here.

Please keep up the good work.
Keeper of Oz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
great work simply great I loved it
AnnieCloud chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I begin to sound like a broken record… This was again a very creative idea for a story! It's an enjoyable read that makes me smile. Additionally, you discovered a new educational method for step parents: bonding through spying! Can I write the self-help book for this method?

I liked that Lee and we, too, didn't get to hear what Dean wanted to tell Amanda about the break up. Maybe we will see in a next story of yours how Lee can extract this information out of Amanda!

Thanks for sharing this one and your continuing writing!
Scooplet chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Really got a kick out of your story. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Dawn47 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Very cute ending! I love Lee and Jamie bonding. :)
smk fan 87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Tooo funny... Loved it!
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This story was adorable! I loved it. Especially when Amanda catches them in the act. :D