Reviews for Avatar Cat: The Last AirClan Cat: Summer
Heterica's Oldaccount.hacked chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Sue sue fucking sue!
Nova Lioness chapter 22 . 1/1/2013
Awww! Loved it! This is probably the bst epilogue I've ever seen!
Nova Lioness chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
Loved it! Are you gonna do an Epilogue like you did for Books 1 and 2?
fanfic meister chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
This was the end of an era. The end of Avatar Cat Goldwing.

Goldwing and his friends restored the balance to the clans. Bearclaw received his leadership name, Bearstar, and will lead his clan to the right path. Goldwing and Silverheart finally became mates.

Happy Holidays!
fanfic meister chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
An Agni Kai between Bearclaw and Frostfire for Fireclan leadership begins.

The Order of the Phoenix begins to liberate Boulderclan.

The final battle between Goldwing and Darkstar seems equal, but Goldwing seems hesitant to fight full force on Darkstar.
fanfic meister chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
Bearclaw, Silverheart, Ashfeather, Echo, and Nightfoot meet the elder cats of the Order of the Phoenix some of them which are known like Hayato (Goldwing's first firebending teacher), Shang Tsung, Rockstar of Mudclan, Snowstorm (who became Ashfeather and Silverheart grandfather to their amazement) of the Northern Waterclan. Bearclaw and Irontail happily reunite and everything is forgiven.

Goldwing receive advice from his past lives on how to deal on his final confrontation with Darkstar.
fanfic meister chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
The first part of 4 chapter finale. Goldwing needs to face Darkstar before the Shadow Meteor comes and the Fireclan leader uses its power to destroy Earthclan and perhaps the entire world as well.
Goldwing disappears 2 days before the final showdown and now our heroes have to find him somehow.

Darkstar now takes the title of Tiger Lord and leaves Frostfire alone in Fireclan.
Nova Lioness chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
Oh no! GOLDWING!1 Loved the chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Nova Lioness chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
Whoa, wasn't expecting to see Firestar (who is my favorite character). Can't wait for the next chapter, hope its soon!
Nova Lioness chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Whoa... Can't wait for more! Hope its soon.
Nova Lioness chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Uh, wheird. Anyway can't wait for the next one! Hope its soon.
Nova Lioness chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Whoa. This was my favorite chapter of all. Nice job, can't wait for more.
Nova Lioness chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Not to critiize or anything, but IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Anyway...Oh my gosh this is my favorite part of the epsiode! Loved it. Can't wait for the Warriors version of the Southern Raiders, another one of my fav episodes. Hope its up soon.
fanfic meister chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Now it's Bearclaw and Ashfeather's journey to Fireclan's most dangerous prison, the Boiling Island. The mission is to rescue Ashfeather's father Emberstar. Along the way they encounter Ashfeather's mate, Echo and also a Fireclan rogue named Striker who joins them on their escape attempt. Emberstar makes his appearance on the end of the chapter. Will Bearclaw and Ashfeather get to escape from the Boiling Island?
Nova Lioness chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Yeah! Emberstar's OK! And so is Echo. Update soon. Can't wait to see when Bearclaw and Silverheart go after cat form of Yon Rha. Its gonna be epic! I know it.