Reviews for Avatar Cat: The Last AirClan Cat: Summer
Wolf star1500 chapter 18 . 12/5/2012
Whoa... Can't wait for more! Hope its soon.
Wolf star1500 chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Uh, wheird. Anyway can't wait for the next one! Hope its soon.
Wolf star1500 chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Whoa. This was my favorite chapter of all. Nice job, can't wait for more.
Wolf star1500 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Not to critiize or anything, but IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Anyway...Oh my gosh this is my favorite part of the epsiode! Loved it. Can't wait for the Warriors version of the Southern Raiders, another one of my fav episodes. Hope its up soon.
fanfic meister chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Now it's Bearclaw and Ashfeather's journey to Fireclan's most dangerous prison, the Boiling Island. The mission is to rescue Ashfeather's father Emberstar. Along the way they encounter Ashfeather's mate, Echo and also a Fireclan rogue named Striker who joins them on their escape attempt. Emberstar makes his appearance on the end of the chapter. Will Bearclaw and Ashfeather get to escape from the Boiling Island?
Wolf star1500 chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Yeah! Emberstar's OK! And so is Echo. Update soon. Can't wait to see when Bearclaw and Silverheart go after cat form of Yon Rha. Its gonna be epic! I know it.
fanfic meister chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Goldwing is unable to firebend and Bearclaw's firebending has become weaker since joining Avatarclan. Silverheart still holds grudge on Bearclaw on what happened on Boulderclan.

This is the bonding chapter of Goldwing and Bearclaw where they learn of the true origins of firebending and Sun Soldiers, also the last Fire Griffins that Irontail actually met to be worthy in learning the true firebending. Next chapters will be obviously of Ashfeather and Bearclaw infiltrating a dangerous Fireclan prison to rescue prisoners from the captured Clans.

Apologize for not reviewing for a while, I've been busy but now I can have some free time.
Wolf star1500 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Loved it, Loved it especially for using Mufasa and Scar's names.
Wolf star1500 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Nice... Can't wait for the next chapter. And will the Fire Firebending masters be Dragons?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Thank you SO much for updating so quickly! I love your stories and I hope that you keep up the great work!
Wolf star1500 chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
Whoa, nice! Sorry I'm reviewing this on 8/19, but I had to hit the hay yesterday. But any event, loved it and Quialsong, is a lovely name for the Female guard.
Wolf star1500 chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
OH my gosh, I was laughing during the episode of this and now the chapter. Can't wait for the cat version of the guard cat, I think her name was Ling?
Wolf star1500 chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Please continue this series! It is AWESOME!
fanfic meister chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Nightfoot and Silverheart have differences that put a test to their friendship when the blind she cat start scamming other cats. Silverheart is accused of being too motherly (due to being based on Katara). The return of the giant Firebending Tiger that Bearclaw hired now dubbed as Explosion Cat.

Sokka is now funny in the comics with the whole oogies thing.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »