Reviews for Cruel Love Anthology
waterytart chapter 1 . 4/11
I'm rereading this, only one chapter in and I'm remembering how great it was to get these gems every now and then.

A perfect collection, even though I'm sad we might not see any more fics from you in this fandom rereading a couple of chapters every now and then will satisfy I'm sure, thanks so much for writing it all!
Sab81790 chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
This is some of the best writing I've seen on this site. I am amazed you don't have thousand's of reviews honestly. I'm only 7 chapters in, and I am in awe of your talent. I love that no matter the setting, you are still able to keep both of them in character and totally believable. Kudos!
mi-shell87 chapter 10 . 3/1/2017
I kind of wish this chapter was even longer so that I could find out what Sebastian does to the doctor :-p
Prosperina chapter 51 . 10/9/2016
I just spent the last couple of days reading this anthology. Great work - everything was very compelling, and I especially liked how your Kathryn and Sebastian were always in character no matter the situation. Going to read the rest of your stuff now!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/30/2016
You almost had me! This is probably one of my favorites and that's saying something cuz I enjoy all your K/S stories. Hope you keep it up and stay inspired!
Michii chapter 51 . 6/21/2016
LONG LIIVE K/S!
hh chapter 51 . 6/4/2016
Great job ; )
arrowheadwater chapter 51 . 5/30/2016
I totally was fooled by your plot twist. Kathryns character is such a rollercoaster! I admire her being a bad ass bitch, but sometimes shes just gotta let loose and chill. Anyway, loved everything about this, especially the length, the intrigue of what Sebastian is doing, and just about every word you wrote. It was the perfect finish to a perfect anthology and I seriously am beside myself that you might add more and change stuff up.. i always read over your old work so itll be a great surprise! anything you write i'm going to read, and now i am off to search what this "AO3" is!
Guest chapter 51 . 5/29/2016
Omg you really had me there! Played me almost as well as Valmont played Kathryn! But you are such an amazing writer and I trusted you completely to get the ending I think we all wanted and needed!
badkidoh chapter 51 . 5/27/2016
Yet another great chapter.
Nice ending.
Vivi H88 chapter 51 . 5/27/2016
Great chapter :)
sfstewart chapter 51 . 5/26/2016
I'm not going to lie, for a second you had me scared! I was like NOOOOO, don't fall for her, but then you flipped it around and I squeed! Loved it! So much!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/30/2016
I love this story! It's so raw and real but somehow stays true to Kathryn and Sebastian's characters. I would absolutely adore a continuation to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/30/2016
This is probably my favorite story. I love the intersecting but parallel storylines. Either one is so plausible and it's hard to say which one I root for. Hope you continue this but I think it's also perfect as is.
Only1ToniD chapter 50 . 3/10/2016
This anthology has been just EVERYTHING! If you don't write another word it, know that I think it's perfection! Maybe I'm biased because I was part of the early stages of your brainstorming for it, but Fairytale far exceeds even my high expectations and is more than worthy to stand as a finale to this epoch. Absolutely phenomenal! The perfectly fitting version of Kathryn's history, the ups and downs in their courtship, the growth of both of SeKat as individuals and together, plus that twist to the end, where he knew almost all along, and finds a way to prove his love by giving her an out from having to marry up, even with him... brilliantly handled! I just love everything about this story. DEFINITELY my favorite part of this anthology to date. I mean... just when I think I can't be any more obsessed with your CI fics you grab a hold of my heart, mind, and imagination all over again and prove me wrong in the best ways! Brava, diva! BRAVA!