Reviews for I'll Find You Again
wenduo chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Really liked this one , wonder what happening next?
CrusoeTheWhiteDragon chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
I really love the story I hope you update soon you just put everything together so perfectly! :)
har chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
this is really good can you put chapters up soon ppppllllllleeeeaaaasssseee!
Yume chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
_ excellent and beautifully written!
PaintSplatterVampire chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I should really review more often. I LOVE this story.
ElusiveIllusions chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
I was very happy to see this updated, I can only imagine what you're going to make happen next.
Pets Heart chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
I was waiting for this update so much, I was afraid that you wouldn't have continued the fiction!
Yoite (or Sora. Honestly, even though I love his name, I always thought that even Sora was a good name for him) has accepted a first explanation of Miharu with relative ease.
A person other than him to hear words like "I deleted a person, and basically I think this is you" would have already called the asylum.
And he also accepted calmly that Miharu know a village of ninjas, the Yoite's adaptability is truly amazing XD
It's interesting that they went together to the Fuma village, I can't wait to read more **
Seriously: who knows how Yoite will react once remembered those years that he has lost.
Nonsense: who knows what Yoite will say discovering that he was grown in height for a period before returning to be little guy XD
mistyhollowdrummer chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Oh I am really loving the fluffiness in here. There should be more. owo... And where the crap is my hard yaoi?! X'D No but really, I like this chapter and I'm excited to see what Miharu has planned. Also to know that Sora does feel there was something between them. He also has these visions and I see some development coming. Owo I ish so excited.
Yoitemichealis chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
I shall now... Run in circles of impatience! This chapter had a nice feel to it, and it seems like chaos and insanity is just around the bend, i love it!
777angeloflove chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
awwwe! such cute chapter! update soon!
777angeloflove chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
wow! amazing story! please update! i need more! i want yoite/sora to rediscover his love for miharu and for them both to fall in love with eachother again!
CalmPhoneix chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
I love it .. Its so great ;)
Must update soon dear _
Pets Heart chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I love this drama, thank you very much for having started to write it.
I am in full fever-Nabari, and with the manga and the anime concluded now I am absorbed by the fiction in this series.
On the site there are not a few but not enough for me.
Of longfiction then there are far too few, so I thank you for this
I hope to soon be able to read the new chapter.
PaintSplatterVampire chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
I liked it. I hope you continue writing it soon!
ElusiveIllusions chapter 10 . 11/26/2012
Ah, how interesting. You'd think he'd be heaped from damages, but Sora seems like he'll still be affected. Continue !
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »