Reviews for Demon Shadows
obamagirl chapter 37 . 11/10/2014
Wow- I can't believe I've never seen this story! It's fabulous- great characterization, hot romance, infuriating villains, intrigue . . . thank you!
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 37 . 2/26/2013
Wow, I wasn't expecting it to end so quickly! Great work :)
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
Wow, I don't think martino is going to have much of a future in the FBI. Actually not sure how this wasn't picked up earlier.
spacekitten2700 chapter 37 . 2/23/2013
great job
rindy713 chapter 37 . 2/22/2013
WONDERFUL! i loved this story! beautifully developed tale of their relationship and the case - and all the fallout from the case. thank you for yet another outstanding read!
rindy713 chapter 36 . 2/22/2013
i really dislike her! she deserves to go to prison. poor bobby has been way more tolerant of her than she deserves. this incident just shows what kind of person she is at the core.
rindy713 chapter 35 . 2/22/2013
that is what i call progress! i think alex really got through to bobby that time, and he is now a long way down the road of trusting. in time i think he will believe in "us."
leftyred chapter 37 . 2/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing.
InsubFreak chapter 37 . 2/21/2013
Wow! It's finished. This one really played with my head. What I love about your writing is that each story is so distinct. I don't know how you keep being so inventive. This one definitely got under my skin from when Bobby first went on that nighttime ramble. The story was dark, traumatic & very, very sexy. You created a little world filled with characters in DC, and I could just picture everything in my mind. The interrogations in this story were really memorable. I could swear I'd watched them on TV, not read them on a website.

I'm glad Lightman offered Bobby a job. I love it when he gets validation that the NYPD didn't offer. That way, it's *his* choice to go back. There's power in that. I loved this line:

"Turning where she sat, she scanned the rest of the room...and there he was, standing at the end of the hall, leaning casually against the wall, looking impossibly fit and relaxed. He wore a dark blue suit and maroon tie."

I also loved the playful Decker/Logan/Bobby/Alex banter. I imagine that you write that stuff expressly for me.

Thanks for the wonderful tale you spun. I never skip over your word; I read every single one. I only hope that you keep writing for this fandom.
Vickysg1 chapter 37 . 2/21/2013
I can't believe this story is over. That was a beautiful story, and I love it very much. Thank you for writing it! I love both of these shows, and a crossover was great to read!
DJSteele chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Thanks for another great story. I am going to miss it.

sell chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Nãoooo! Não acredito! Terminou! Definitivamente terminou! Praticamente um ano ( mês que vem) e passou tão rápido. Cara, eu não me canso de ler suas fics ( ainda estou 'economizando' histórias suas em seu perfil para ter o que ler quando não há atualizações das fics que acompanho) Vai ser tão estranho abrir o site e não ver capitulos novos de 'sombras do demônio'. Estranho não ver o trio de meninos travessos Bobby/Logan/Decker, que eu amei. Ainda bem que ainda há histórias suas em andamento e pode ter certeza que estou acompanhando. Não me oponho se você escrever outra história Bobby/Alex drama/suspense/longa como esta. Na verdade, já incentivo sua mente a trabalhar em nova fic. Parabéns para mais uma história maravilhosa. Continue a nos deliciar com as aventuras de nosso querido Bobby Goren. BYYYEEE!
sgrfan chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Enjoyed this story
mentalchatter chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Enjoyed the ride (as usual). Looking forward to another B/A adventure!
Guest chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god, I loved, loved, loved this story! And this was the perfect chapter to end it, I love happy endings! I'm just a little sad that it is over, because I've been followin it for months. I look forward to you coming up with another wonderful B/A story. Thanks!