Reviews for Amor Fati
DanniiGirl chapter 87 . 11/28/2013
great fic, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 52 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Happy birthday chapter 84 . 2/14/2013
Where the wild things are!
Happy birthday chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
Well,yeah, you can't really kill the baby, it's the whole story!
KatnissEverdeenTheGirlOnFire12 chapter 87 . 1/14/2013
i have read this story 7 times! if only you could get it publsihed into a real book...
madisme chapter 87 . 1/10/2013
I have really enjoyed reading your story! I hope you are able and willing to post a sequel soon. Good luck with all your future projects!
justxsmile chapter 87 . 12/8/2012
I really hope there's a sequel. I just love this universe so much. I hope to see a lot more of your writing in the future.
anam chapter 87 . 12/8/2012
Oh My God! This was the perfect end to the perfect story! Thank you for taking us on such an amazing journey and showing us sides of Payson and Sasha and everybody else that we couldnt have ever imagined without your artistic genius. I know that i couldnt review regularly at the end coz i had exams, but when i finally sat down to read it- your writing prowess and lovely storytelling kept me completely hooked till the very end!
Good luck for turning this into an original work.. Hope to someday be able to enter Borders and pick up a copy and read to fall in love all over again with these characters. Coz no matter what happens, Payson will always be the girl with the broken back and Sasha will always be the man who showed her that she was so much more than just that- The perfect match!

On that note, i cant wait to read MKB coz i had been quite attached to it when u let go of that in favour of Amor Fati, but i think its time for me to read MKB from the beginning and for u to give us quick updates for displaying such patience haha.. Thanks again and congratulations! Hats off to u!
rainstormslove chapter 87 . 12/6/2012
I love love love this story but I'm super excited to read an update of Mother Knows Best. :D
Kiwiflea chapter 87 . 12/6/2012
Oh my gosh, I can't believe we've made it to the end. I think you ended it quite well - kind of an open-ended thing where we can use our imaginations (or perhaps eventually yours :) ) to see what happens to them in the future. Looking forward to more MKB, because Kelly is my favorite. I'm sticking you on author alerts so I don't miss a thing!

Best,
Emily
Eliza chapter 87 . 12/6/2012
Read this religiously. Absolutely loved it. Please don't stop writing. I would cry.
RachKatandNad chapter 87 . 12/6/2012
A perfect ending to a perfect story.. You did good sweetie. Better than good.
SunOnARainyDay chapter 87 . 12/6/2012
Wow, I can't believe that it's over. And it takes a completely fantastic story to make people say that after 87 chapters! I'm really hoping there'll be an epilogue or even just a list of bullet points about what happens - Payson and Rio, how many kids her and Sasha have, Alex's gymnastics (?), when Lauren and Jake get married (they are still one of my favorite parts of this story!), how Jess does in Rio... I love all of the irrelevant details, by the way - they made this story fantastic. I also loved trying to visualize the routine at the end of this chapter (I'm not a gymnast, so I never really have a clue how realistic fanfic routines are). Congratulations on this and good luck on turning it into an original piece!
BearyFunny66 chapter 87 . 12/5/2012
I loved it! So if we aren't getting a sequel *sad face*, can we at least get an epilogue? So many unanswered questions. How'd Payson do in Rio? Did Alex do gymnastics and the Olympic route?
cole87 chapter 87 . 12/5/2012
that was an amazing ending!