Reviews for Amor Fati
Sasha would beat the crap out of him! I totally ship Payso/Sasha
Hey, I know this may seem odd in 2017 when you posted this in 2012 but I just wanted to say that I LOVE this fanfic! I love the Payson/Sasha sexiness and hop there is more I just started chapter 61. I know you made this a long time ago but I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing!
hisprincess.boogirl chapter 87 . 8/17
Wow! just wow! I have refused to even open this f ic so many times because I thought "it's a Payson/Austin fic, that's not what I'm looking for". but in the need for something -anything new in the MIOBI realm I finally decided I could open it and if I didn't want to finish it I didn't have to. I was blown away! That was so much more amazing that I could have ever thought! just wow! you give these characters a life of their own and even though their world is so screwed up, it works. perfectly! I will be reading this again and again! Thank you for the work of heartgiving sacrifice you have left us with!
Sofia chapter 74 . 5/14
Oh my god
Sofia chapter 60 . 5/12
God Payson break up with Austin and get with Sasha.
Sofia chapter 41 . 5/11
I got it (sorry for my bluntness I am a writer of smut)
When they were a sleeps Payson moved causing Shashato shift. Then he slide his hand down her panties and rubbed her clit. She woke up enjoyed it, realized that he was asleep, and didn't tell him.
Sofia chapter 41 . 5/11
OMG WHAT DID THEY DOOOOOOO
Sofia chapter 40 . 5/11
Damn Payson, I love you but girl, put on some fucking shorts.
Sofia chapter 34 . 5/11
Kelov
Payson and Sasha for the win
Sofia chapter 11 . 5/11
Bad bitch alert
Sofia chapter 5 . 5/10
Fuck Mark
He should at least know the whole story.
AliyaM chapter 56 . 8/6/2016
Wow, I really hate this Jake character, like a lot. I want to punch him really badly. Kudos on creating a character I have such a strong reaction to! But I really, really hope you don't pair him with Lauren unless he really learns not to be a condescending, misogynistic ass.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
But when Emily found out she was pregnant they knew in her drug test
twibe chapter 43 . 8/5/2015
In some ways I can understand what she meaning saying. But in others I think she's a nutjob. She comes of as a selfish bitch now and then :O playing with their emotions...
Guest chapter 48 . 2/3/2015
This Is pretty random but I'm re reading this and this almost happend this year at world's (well not so much self destructing but practically no one was healthy and had the depth to overcome that except the us) and there was an almost 7 point gap