Reviews for Amor Fati
Guest chapter 87 . 10/19/2017
Is there a 2nd one?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/17/2017
Sasha would beat the crap out of him! I totally ship Payso/Sasha
Guest chapter 61 . 9/21/2017
Hey, I know this may seem odd in 2017 when you posted this in 2012 but I just wanted to say that I LOVE this fanfic! I love the Payson/Sasha sexiness and hop there is more I just started chapter 61. I know you made this a long time ago but I just wanted to tell you that you are amazing!
hisprincess.boogirl chapter 87 . 8/17/2017
Wow! just wow! I have refused to even open this f ic so many times because I thought "it's a Payson/Austin fic, that's not what I'm looking for". but in the need for something -anything new in the MIOBI realm I finally decided I could open it and if I didn't want to finish it I didn't have to. I was blown away! That was so much more amazing that I could have ever thought! just wow! you give these characters a life of their own and even though their world is so screwed up, it works. perfectly! I will be reading this again and again! Thank you for the work of heartgiving sacrifice you have left us with!
Sofia chapter 74 . 5/14/2017
Oh my god
Sofia chapter 60 . 5/12/2017
God Payson break up with Austin and get with Sasha.
Sofia chapter 41 . 5/11/2017
I got it (sorry for my bluntness I am a writer of smut)
When they were a sleeps Payson moved causing Shashato shift. Then he slide his hand down her panties and rubbed her clit. She woke up enjoyed it, realized that he was asleep, and didn't tell him.
Sofia chapter 41 . 5/11/2017
OMG WHAT DID THEY DOOOOOOO
Sofia chapter 40 . 5/11/2017
Damn Payson, I love you but girl, put on some fucking shorts.
Sofia chapter 34 . 5/11/2017
Kelov
Payson and Sasha for the win
Sofia chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
Bad bitch alert
Sofia chapter 5 . 5/10/2017
Fuck Mark
He should at least know the whole story.
AliyaM chapter 56 . 8/6/2016
Wow, I really hate this Jake character, like a lot. I want to punch him really badly. Kudos on creating a character I have such a strong reaction to! But I really, really hope you don't pair him with Lauren unless he really learns not to be a condescending, misogynistic ass.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
But when Emily found out she was pregnant they knew in her drug test
twibe chapter 43 . 8/5/2015
In some ways I can understand what she meaning saying. But in others I think she's a nutjob. She comes of as a selfish bitch now and then :O playing with their emotions...