Reviews for A Wrinkle In Time
OilWar chapter 3 . 7/25
I think this is a really interesting idea for a story )
Conceptualthoughts153 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
This is the best doctor who crossover I've read! I look forward to future chapters. Thanks for writing this!
samajami chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I demand (Nicely) that you update this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Update please
kamiam714 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
its been over a year since you last updated! UPDATE!
marmota-b chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This looks good so far, I like your attention to detail. Just a little nitpick: the Doctor's clothes are only outdated by hundreds of years, not thousands. He'd have to be wearing a toga for thousands to apply... apparently, stardates are not the same as the dates we are using (rather obviously, that's why they're called stardates).
eventyraren chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
are you ever planing on updating this story? if so do it soon ok.
thedoctor9212 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
dude al of it is awesome man i love it cant wait to see the rest
Emandylyn S chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I think this story is fun.
trueromantic333 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I really like this! I look forward to seeing Spock and the Doctor interact! Please update soon!
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Well done. I love Doctor Who and Star Trek: TOS. I love it when I see them combined.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Sorry about the double review. I like how you're keeping the doctor in character so far. Yay for Vulcan mythology! I can't wait to hear this interview. Editing error: Mcoy was woken up not waked up. Fantastic piece with great writing, I am excited for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Awesome, I like it. The more I think about it the more I like the idea of it being the eleventh doctor. I think you nailed McCoy in the conversation between he and Jim ( "he's a gem, Jim!"). Good job!
The Imperator President chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
The chapter is quite excellent. I think you have pinned down every characters' personality. However, one nit pick - Star Trek: the original Series takes place in the 24th century, I.e 2300s.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/13/2012